Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Metal Gear Solid question help?

I have really never played a Metal Gear game but I bought Metal Gear Rising. Then after beating that I bought Metal Gear Solid 4 (which I'm currently playing). I have watched a total of 5 episodes explaining complete story of MGS. So what i'm asking now is in MGS5: The Phantom Pain. Do you play as Big Boss?(Punished Snake I think and Naked Snake). Because what was said in the video explaining the story was Big Boss(Punished Snake and Naked Snake) when into a comma and woke up i think he said in MGS Peace Walker. And i know in the first gameplay reveal of MGS5: The Phantom Pain a man wakes up in a hospital with a fake metal arm and can barely walk. Is this Big Boss? (Naked Snake, Punished Snake). So I guess Solid Snake eventually kills Big Boss in MGS5 The Phantom Pain or a later title. Sorry for the long paragraph but I really want to know.

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Yes you play as Big Boss in MGS5 Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.  No Solid Snake never kills Big Boss.  Finish Metal Gear 4, cuz I would hate to spoil it for you.