Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlayStation 4 Sells 5 Million Consoles, Beats Sales Target Ahead of Japan's Launch

13»

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Reham34
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo
    Originally posted by ThomasN7
    The power of $399.00... Sony really has no exclusives on it worth buying a PS4 for.  Infamous: Second Son looks bad, The Order is still an unknown and Uncharted could be light years away. I was all excited for a PS4 and then I saw their games line up and changed my mind.

I could say the same thing about Xbone.  I played all its exclusives at my friends house.  Ryse was very short, buggy as hell, and full of Quick Time Events.  Killer Instincts was a let down for me as a huge fan of the original, it only had like 6 characters.  I would rather get Injustice in terms of fighting games which may not be exclusive but at least its on PS4 unlike Xbone.  Forza was just a joke of a racing game, for a next gen title it sure didnt impress in terms of graphics, especially when the people in background look like cardboard cut outs.

Dead Rising 3 was ok, just not as amazing as the xbox fans make it out to be.  But liking one game is not enough for most people to spend 500 dollars on for a console.

At least PS4 has so many good titles on PSN and more coming.  A lot of good free titles too.  On top of that games like Metal Gear will be full 1080p 60 FPS while on xbone it will be 720p.

I looked at a list of upcoming confirmed exclusives on IGN i think it was, and in the long run PS4 had the largest number of exclusive titles.  And I would rather play majority of multi-platform games on PS4 as well because of performance and quality of graphics.  What makes Infamous Second Son look bad?  If you played the first two than you know its gonna be good.

And here is some released gameplay footage of The Order 1886 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS74P_jsmgs&hd=1

/Your list of exclusives is a little off which puts into doubt the rest of your post. As for the 1080 vs 720 it's been proven on many sites while comparing other titles the difference in not noticeable while playing the games side by side. Sure if you want to pull out a microscope and go frame by frame you will see a difference. But I guess the ps 4 fans that keep bringing this up play their games frame by frame next to a xb1.

http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/little-difference-call-duty-ghosts-ps4-xbox-one/

http://n4g.com/news/1375413-creed-iv-differences-between-ps4-xbox-one-pc-and-old-generation-further-detailed

well you enjoy playing your games frame by frame with a microscope just so you can see difference.

These lists were compiled using a combination of information on Eurogamer and Wikipedia.

XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVES The XB1 has 16 exclusive titles. These are as follows: Below, Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3, D4, Fantasia: Music Evolved, Forza Motorsport 5, Halo, Killer Instinct, Kinect Sports Rivals, LocoCycle, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Powerstar Golf, Quantum Break, Ryse: Son of Rome, Sunset Overdrive, Zoo Tycoon

. PS4 EXCLUSIVES The PS4 has eight exclusive titles. These are as follows: Basement Crawl, Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, The Order: 1886, Secret Ponchos and Super Stardust HD.

So if bashing one or the other gives you some sense of meaning and gives your credibility as to why you bought the Ps4 or xb1 then have fun trying to convince yourself. The truth is they are both impressive machines, they are both putting great exclusive titles and are both selling tons of units.  Congrats to ps4 for leading in sales does help being in 31 more territories.  

Ok just look at this thread I made a while ago and tell me which one has more exclusives

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/6072824#6072824

And here is the site I used to get the info from http://www.neoseeker.com/news/24116-xbox-one-vs-playstation-4-postlaunch-exclusive-games/

And the PS4 GPU has 50% more power, dont you think as a gamer that will be a big deal in terms of visuals down the line when game devs have learned how to utilize and optimize the hardware better?  And I dont mean just resolution, I mean things like textures, and other visual features.  The GDDR5 Ram is also superior to the ddr3 ram xbone uses.

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by Reham34
    Originally posted by Uhwop

I've got an XB1 and a PS4 in the house.  

Anyone who says there is no difference between battlefield 4 on either console is an XBOX fanboy.  

Upscaling from 720 is not 1080, and can see the difference.  

Hmm that's weird I thought your xb1 was in a drawer... Yeah your credible and or a PS4 fanboi. 

It is, and has been for 3 weeks.  

Its a glorified cable box that kicked me to thee home screen one to many times.  

• a6point6a6point6 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    5 million? OMG thats alot of raw oil to produce plastic.