Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks for the Beta Key - Thought it was worth it

RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
Today at noon we were surprised with beta keys. I can't wait to dig back in and add to my Wildstar journal. 

Comments

• Lexander9Lexander9 Member Posts: 9
    I got the email with my key, so it does appear to be working.
  • jweeks221jweeks221 Member Posts: 15

must be nice 40k keys and i still cannot get one this game is bullshit

• KrylosKrylos Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Signed up 3 months ago.  Still no key.  Go figure right?
  • seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

Keep trying, it took me 3 to 4 attempts. 1 by cell and 1 by internet at home to get it. and also 1 hours and a half wait for the email.

Use the link in the original post. It does work!!!!

And  again Thank You MMORPG for this

• OnoriaOnoria Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Originally posted by Krylos

23 months ago here...still no key.

• darkrain21darkrain21 Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Originally posted by Onoria

signed up in 2011 still no key 8(

• OnoriaOnoria Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Originally posted by darkrain21
    Originally posted by Onoria

signed up in 2011 still no key 8(

yea man, i am kind of on the fence. do i want to ruin the awesomeness with a beta invite? or should i just wait until the game releases so i dont get a progress wipe

• RoweinRowein Member Posts: 44

I agree. If I start a toon in Beta and then have to start it all again for launch that would be lame. I am resigned to the fact that I will not get a Beta Key and just have to keep playing my current lack luster MMOs.

Ah well. ESO will be coming out in April and that looks fun as well. I don't see WS coming out any time soon. I am betting July or later.

Rowein

• Void425Void425 Member UncommonPosts: 170

I signed myself up and had 6 other family members sign up also.  I also had everyone do that December Survey to increase the chance.  Not one of us has got a key yet.

I am starting to fear that by the time the game releases that everyone one will have had there fill of the game in the beta and not want to play after release anymore so the game will not get as many people as expected.  That is one of the problems with having a lot of people in the beta or an open beta instead of leaving everyone hanging until the actual release.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Got mine about an hour ago. 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244

Same here signed up for beta on 2 different email address when there first started excepting beta requests. Have done surveys that were meant to help you get access and yesterday entered 3 email address less than a minute after it opened.

Still nothing

• handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322

I got a key about 2 hours after give away.

hope it works cant wait to play I am going to buy this game if its good ill sub.

will sub.for ESO its worth it.

• krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106
    I clicked the link and registered within the 1st 5 min of this promotion and i havent gotten a beta key with just 35 min left for the " up to 24 hrs" wait period. Not hopefull at this point....sad really 
  • AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Im in the same boat, signed up with the first few mins with no errors and still no key 10mins left :(
  • NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I think I was extremely lucky. I registered the instant it hit 12:00 pm and less than an hour later I got my email with the code. It seems kind of sad how others that registered as quick as me haven't received a confirmation.

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

They don't send keys to people who signed up years a go.

1) The players might not be active anymore

2) Their specs might have changed and were really outdated in the application

You have much better chances of getting a key if you sign up today instead of 2 years ago.

• Ryoshi1Ryoshi1 Member Posts: 139

Activated. It works :D

/ty

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Sorry to hear all of you who have been waiting and haven't gotten your keys yet.

I guess in comparison I lucked out.. I don't visit this site that often anymore but just happened upon the link yesterday, and got my key today...  I wasn't even really that interested in testing in general, I just figured I'd give it a shot.    I hope you guys do end up getting in, if not this round then eventually.