Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: It'll Be Worth Being Here at 9:00 Pacific / Noon Eastern

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Keep your page set right here to MMORPG.com! We're not going to reveal why it is that being here at 9:00 a.m. Pacific / 12:00 p.m. Eastern is worth your while, but it will be if you're a fan of WildStar! You'll have to take it on faith that what Carbine Studios has in store will be well-worth your time and effort, though this special give away is totally first-come, first-served so BE HERE!.

Set that timer now. You only have to wait a few more hours!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GiausbaltarGiausbaltar Member UncommonPosts: 12

1700 GMT

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

there's several hundred of us wanting the beta keys that they are hopefully giving away..so the place will be hell then

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/

is what i used

which kinda say 5pm GMt

• akronakron Member UncommonPosts: 38
    I just google the timezone in question (which shows you its current time at the top of the search results) and then compare it to my own.

Anyway, any clarification on whether this giveaway is only for Americans or not?
  • Reion1Reion1 Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Oh yes.

"Everything the light touches is our kingdom" -- Mufasa
    ---

• bexinhbexinh Member UncommonPosts: 69
    thats 2 hours and 20 mins? from now?
  • Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

Originally posted by Gremriel
    Is it so hard to provide a time for us EU readers? Well, it's 6pm GMT+1, but it irks me that everytime something like this comes up, i have to launch some converter site.

Yes it is. Why would they list the time for every single time zone, that would just be obnoxious. They add EU time and then someone from Australia complains etc. I guess they could list GMT but nobody in the states pays any attention to that so US specific stuff doesn't generally work that way.

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830
    The wait has begun. *Synchronize watch*
  • RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    Woot just called off work too!!!
  • GhernGhern Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Nice. I am getting off work at 8am. Should be home by 9.
  • LevjskiLevjski Member Posts: 3
    Is this happening at 9am Pacific on the dot?  Because I finish work then and I want to know if I should stay here for another 30 mins or drive home!

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Is this happening at 9am Pacific on the dot?  Because I finish work then and I want to know if I should stay here for another 30 mins or drive home!

Drive home - slowly. [that's another one out of the way, now for the rest of 'em].

• beat_downbeat_down Member UncommonPosts: 46

you get a beta key, and you get a beta key, AND YOU GET A KEY

..this is what I am expecting to happen

Originally posted by Ender4

Is it so hard to provide a time for us EU readers?

Well, it's 6pm GMT+1, but it irks me that everytime something like this comes up, i have to launch some converter site.

Yes it is. Why would they list the time for every single time zone, that would just be obnoxious. They add EU time and then someone from Australia complains etc. I guess they could list GMT but nobody in the states pays any attention to that so US specific stuff doesn't generally work that way.

Originally posted by SBFord

6:00 pm CET.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-cet-converter

Yes, that was the site I used.

Come to think of  it, I jumped the gun here a little bit... it took all over 5 seconds to find out.

My apologies

didnt read much further did you Ender 4, i quoted it so you could read it ...

• DzikuniDzikuni Member UncommonPosts: 38
    5 keys for 10-20k ppl w8ing Xd haha
  • handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322
    yep I really want a key some people say its not good I want to try for myself.
  • Aoern1Aoern1 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Think this is for beta?

• lglenn007lglenn007 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    yeah hope this is beta access
  • DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Yeah will probably be beta keys (thats my feeling)
  • ScituScitu Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Okay, i'm here!
  • lonedraaklonedraak Member UncommonPosts: 3
    i badly want a beta key or maybe its open beta 
  • WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279
    This better be worth it, i have to stay at 2 hours and i have work in 4
  • AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648
    I don't think its going to be beta access.  They have already done an open stress test which gave a lot of people the opportunity to get into the game and try it out, and will probably continue to do that so folks have a chance to test the game.  If I had to guess they are going to give signed collector's editions of the game away along with the announcement that the game is set to launch some time in early to mid may.  Just my feeling :)
  • AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550
    Is intrigued.
  • zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Hype.!