Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have no self control

2»

Comments

• WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203
    Could be...or could be someone with a problem.
  • pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

Originally posted by croyal

wait wait wait WAIT... i get it now image you are a troll just trying to get people not to play wow or to stop or it will "ruin your life".....the whole "i want to end myself" thing kinda gave you away nice job for fooling every1 and makin them tell their sappy simple minded stories
    8/10 for keeping it going and no1 figuring this out

I seriously become offended by that mate. And I mean it. That kind of counter-troll stuff belongs in the official wow boards. The home of people with down syndrom.

I dropped out of school before playing wow. Playing wow is only my fault. This were you analogy fails, my friend. Note the title: "I have no self control".

Am I in any way or shape implying that I blame this awesome game for my addiction or lack of self control?

Also, what point would it be to try and send a messege like that on an MMORPG forum, in the most casual friendly games forum? That doesnt make sense. If I would have wanted to try that pathetic goal it would have been better to try doing it on gamefaqs or the official boards. But no people would stop the game because of that kind of posts.

I asked for HELP. to keep it under control. And truthfully the good folks of mmorpg.com gave me good suggestions, like using the parrent control and go outside.

And lastly, the thing about ending myself was a joke in the context. It is simply a term I used, because I tried to be funny. I felt indeed that my situation was pathetic. Hehe... My dad have been an alcoholic and on drugs his hole life. I just felt I was retarded for being addicted to an unimportant game.

And also mate, I dont want you to get the wrong idea - A problem with me is probably also that I wanted to be the best. And I have said in the thread, I tried previously and religiously to get the best items and best rank in pvp. Hearing these peoples advice just convinced me that I will need to cool down and not focus on the hardcore stuff but take it easy.

Im going to make a new char on my cousins server and play more casually and laid back. And more "enjoying the story" and being social. and trying to find a new guild. :)

• bloodrunnerbloodrunner Member Posts: 55

here is my advice to you.

set limits for your self and gradualy quit playing the game. enroll your self back into school and get an education, get a good job and just quit mmorpgs for a while. also the parental controls thing could help you set limit's for your self. this stuff realy helped me when i had an mmorpg addiction.

• croyalcroyal Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by pingo

I seriously become offended by that mate. And I mean it. That kind of counter-troll stuff belongs in the official wow boards. The home of people with down syndrom.

I dropped out of school before playing wow. Playing wow is only my fault. This were you analogy fails, my friend. Note the title: "I have no self control".

Am I in any way or shape implying that I blame this awesome game for my addiction or lack of self control?

Also, what point would it be to try and send a messege like that on an MMORPG forum, in the most casual friendly games forum? That doesnt make sense. If I would have wanted to try that pathetic goal it would have been better to try doing it on gamefaqs or the official boards. But no people would stop the game because of that kind of posts.

I asked for HELP. to keep it under control. And truthfully the good folks of mmorpg.com gave me good suggestions, like using the parrent control and go outside.

And lastly, the thing about ending myself was a joke in the context. It is simply a term I used, because I tried to be funny. I felt indeed that my situation was pathetic. Hehe... My dad have been an alcoholic and on drugs his hole life. I just felt I was retarded for being addicted to an unimportant game.

And also mate, I dont want you to get the wrong idea - A problem with me is probably also that I wanted to be the best. And I have said in the thread, I tried previously and religiously to get the best items and best rank in pvp. Hearing these peoples advice just convinced me that I will need to cool down and not focus on the hardcore stuff but take it easy.

Im going to make a new char on my cousins server and play more casually and laid back. And more "enjoying the story" and being social. and trying to find a new guild. :)

so playing WoW is your ONLY fault.....but dropping out of school before playing WoW isnt image elighten me on this

my addvice since you lack any self control what so ever dont play video games watch tv or for that matter do anything that will not bennifit you in a possitive way and is fun because you will most likely become hooked and go down the same path yet again.

im not over powered! look it took me 10 minutes to kill that guy

• David_WolfpaDavid_Wolfpa Member Posts: 273

I quit WoW but I wasn't really HARDCORE, I never got to level 60 and although I played a lot I spent most the time "playing" the game, doing PvP with mates, exploring, chatting and just messing around. I had been playing since the USA beta.

Most my time spent was in STV PvPing, gotta love that place.

I quit because it was taking up too much time, my friends were all leveling up zooming ahead of me and the only way for me to catch up would be to play all day, I just thought to myself "Whats a more important, ey? My life or some computer game" so I quittt. Getting to lvl 60 and spend all day infront of the computer screen for 5 hours in an instance non-stop doesn't appeal to me.

And to that guy who said he used to have 3 showers a day, lol did you used to work in a coal mine or something? ::::06:: 1 shower a day is enough, not many people have a shower in the morning, one at lunch then one in the evening, theres only so clean you can get :p

• WOWLagsWOWLags Member Posts: 115
    Loose the weight mate, you'll live longer.