Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

open beta in philipines, this game is pretty sweet! Playin now

OrtisaiOrtisai Member Posts: 162

http://www.risingforce.ph/main.html

signed up and havin my fun...WORD

Comments

• WhoaWhoa Member Posts: 17
    I hate you. I want to play!imageimageimageimage

Look at my fangs GRRR.........

• I_am_stupidI_am_stupid Member Posts: 70

In case you didn't notice the other topics and posts, most people here are BANNED from the open beta in philipines. Thus, the topic is pretty inappropriate and has little sense whatsoever.

• Loki-009Loki-009 Member Posts: 10

actually, I found out that people from the US and all those other banned areas, can still play in the beta untill january 9th as it says here http://rfboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?act=announce&f=7&id=23

just look at the quote and do what it says to get access again.

"We apologize, but those trying to access RFO-Ph from the countries listed below may no longer access RFO-Ph.

1. Taiwan
    2. Japan
    3. China
    4. UK
    5. US

Thank you for your patience. Game on!"

that's the second part of webpage in case you didn't notice it.

• VenQWishVenQWish Member Posts: 51

How are the pings? I'm guessing the lag must be unbearable :p.

• Darkness90Darkness90 Member Posts: 1

It work with an proxy server and an special patch.
    But the beta will end soon :(.
    Ping is ~1500 (bad proxy) but you can play.

mfg
    Dark

• ElvinasElvinas Member Posts: 11

Hey thanks for the link Ortisai ::::08::, im going to try registrin there and maybe they'l let me play ::::01::

• OrtisaiOrtisai Member Posts: 162

well even if they do ban the ips, we are about a week away from closed beta, so those of us who won the accounts will play ^^

• sabrejaysabrejay Member Posts: 39

so is the game working cuz im downloading it now if it dont work and i waste 11 hours downloading it im oging too realy unhappy =(.

Originally posted by Ortisai

ur user name matches your quality of brains, stupid, im still playing

Where do you live, if you don't live in the countries listed by the ph beta people, then obviously you can play. Quality of brain does not affect your intelligence if you were trying to insult me. Remember the quote "Genius is 99 percent perspiration and 1 percent inspiration." - Thomas Edison
  • sabrejaysabrejay Member Posts: 39
    so i live in us so i couldnt play the game if i wanted too?
  • ChoniclesChonicles Member Posts: 54
    is there a better way to download it other then using bittorrent i'm at 2kbs =(

That's right, If you live in the United States, you cannot participate in the philipine's open beta. If you want to play, then try the codemaster's version, although it hasn't come out yet but will soon.

• SquanteSquante Member Posts: 12

how soon! i pre ordered it last night i wanna get an ingame video or somethin before i get in feb.imageimageimageimage can anyone tell me where to get in game footage or something?

Can't stop the fuss!

is this another fake one?

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage better not be

Can't stop the fuss!

is it cancelled or blocked for canada cause thats where i live bitches hahahahaahaimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Can't stop the fuss!