Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titanfall Beta? Anyone get any invites yet?

Anyone get a Titanfall Beta invite yet? Still awaiting one?.. Anyone have any spare either shoot me an email and I'll do the same if I get two.

Comments

• RaunuRaunu Member UncommonPosts: 480
    Not I. :-(

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

• Thebrave246Thebrave246 Member Posts: 174
    Yeah man, just trying to get a Titanfall Beta and maybe give some keys out as well.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Nope, haven't got one yet :(

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Did you guys apply for keys?

I didn't, yet a certain gaming website saw fit to email me an Xbox One (which I don't own) key :/

Yes signed up for the PC Beta on the first day.
  • jmlane223jmlane223 Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Id love  you forever if you could pass me that xbox 1 titan fall key!!
    My friend got a PC key, dang man I want one too, I'll share if I get an extra.
  • NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    It's only 6v6 I stopped being interested once I heard that

Steam: Neph

6 vs 6 is the most you can do?
  • SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by Thebrave246

Remember, this was originally planned to boost the Xbones sales.

They had to limit the game to the limits of that silly console.

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Just my bloody luck get a Xbone beta invite which it seems you need to jump through hoops to just enter a competition draw and I don't own one and won't touch one with a bargepole ever.

But still no Wildstar key. image

p>
  • jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    I could use an xbone key if ones not being used
  • ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    Originally posted by SinfulChris

Pretty sure the Xbox One is capable of more than 6 v 6 .... If that restriction exists I'd bet it's either based solely on design or restrictions on the engine itself...despite anyone's attitude toward the new gen of consoles, they are quite capable machines, for instance I think the BF 4 player count is the same between the new consoles and the pc, where they were restricted in bf 3 on the previous gen consoles.
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • StimzStimz Member UncommonPosts: 79
    got one for working at bestbuy C:

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by SinfulChris

Xbox ones console specs can handle more than 6 v 6 online.  Because if the PS4 can handle Planetside 2 at max settings with full 2000 player cap than I dont see why Xbone cant handle more than 6 v 6 in titanfall since both consoles are borderline similar in terms of system specs. 

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Originally posted by jdnewell
    I could use an xbone key if ones not being used

You could of had mine with pleasure but it's not a key as such it's a invite to win one tied to my account ,why I got it is still a mystery though not even that interested in Titanfall even on PC.

p>
    The 6v6 restriction applies to all systems killed this game for me

Xbox One plays Titanfall at 792p, can't believe that, upscaled to 1080p of course but natively 792p.
    Yeah xbone only runs quite a few games in 720p where the ps4 pulls off in 1080. I don't own either by the way so that's not meant to support the ps4 vs Xbone debate

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207

Nothing yet.

-Rig

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)

Yeah soon as I get one or more then one I will share with you guys. If you guys want as well I am a streamer on Twitch. 

http://www.twitch.tv/stryder8701

Come support and I will do giveaways as well. I need admins as well, hit me up on there follow me, as I try to get subscriber status!

I've sent some codes via PM to some of you. Enjoy :)
    PC codes dude? Let me know!? I will stream if possible too, idk if it's under NDA.
    PC codes dude? Let me know!? I will stream if possible too, idk if it's under NDA.

If I get any PC codes, you'll get the first. For whatever reason, I've now been sent several Xbox One codes, even though I've not applied for beta, nor do I even own an Xbox One. To top it off, I haven't played an FPS game since CS. Very odd.

Of course, I can't personally guarantee their validity, but they have been sent from a reputable gaming site.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    One of my friends from Steam, got invited to the PC beta. I didn't even know they had held sign ups for it, or I would have signed up. image

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.