Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO Review – From a GAMER to GAMERS!

RizzitRizzit Member UncommonPosts: 43

Hello everyone,

i played the beta for around 80hrs (1&2) and I came really far in every aspect of the game and

watching reviews from pcgamer and other known reviewers or magazines I became a headache because none of those review go in depth of the actual game!

I hope you get a better undestanding what ESO is about and that I could answer some of the questions after all the confusion cycling trough the interwebz right now.

Leave a comment for feedback or if u have further questions whatsoever :)

P.S: I know my webcam sucks I didnt had time to go buy a new one it’s my first review ever of a game I never did anything like this before all I had is a spreadsheet of stuff I wanted to cover.

Here the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAYyJ9Ba52o

Comments

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    Originally posted by Rizzit

Hello everyone,

i played the beta for around 80hrs (1&2) and I came really far in every aspect of the game and

watching reviews from pcgamer and other known reviewers or magazines I became a headache because none of those review go in depth of the actual game!

I hope you get a better undestanding what ESO is about and that I could answer some of the questions after all the confusion cycling trough the interwebz right now.

Leave a comment for feedback or if u have further questions whatsoever :)

P.S: I know my webcam sucks I didnt had time to go buy a new one it’s my first review ever of a game I never did anything like this before all I had is a spreadsheet of stuff I wanted to cover.

Here the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAYyJ9Ba52o

Why didn't you put this in ESO sub forums?

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.