Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont expect release at Spring, expect delay ...

2»

Comments

• krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106

Lets consult with the Expert:

Ohhh Great and Powerful MAGIC 8 BALL, When will the game WILDSTAR be released........ /shakes ball, flips it over....

The Answer is ............ " Soon  ! "  { LOL }  " Hrmm was I too bland? OK, I Predict June 14th"

< we should start a funny forums release date contest or something, rofl >

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    I would not put much stock in those sellers.  Just saying... ahem. Not that I know otherwise, or anything. Cough.

hmmm..... believe a minimum wage gamestop employee or the managing editor of a MMORPG web site?!?

in the immortal words of Kevin Bacon, thats a no brainer!

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• Ryoshi1Ryoshi1 Member Posts: 139
    Or wait for ESO "Possibly" fail in the next couple months, polish their wildstarbar then swoop in for the kill!
  • imunrealimunreal Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Originally posted by Ryoshi1
    Or wait for ESO "Possibly" fail in the next couple months, polish their wildstarbar then swoop in for the kill!

This. The ninja marketing team has patience. The ninja marketing team will always wait for the right moment to strike. The ninja marketing team only needs two "strikes".

1. ESO release day = Wildstar announcing release date of roughly two months later.

2. Two months later (after free month + one month sub), after end-game has been reached by most but some will not like it (because not EVERY game is for EVERYONE), they will pick up Wildstar to try its "elder game" to see if it is better.

The ninja marketing team is a sneaky one.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    I would not put much stock in those sellers.  Just saying... ahem. Not that I know otherwise, or anything. Cough.

Yeah same old same old. But wait... you coughed... does that mean that you know something? When are Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV coming out? *Coughs*

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675
    Originally posted by psiic
    Originally posted by kamiyadori
    Originally posted by Cures80
    id not expect anything from wildstar tbh. i uninstalled the beta already.

After reviewing your post history I can confirm you are nothing more then a ESO fanboy, who is willing to hate on any game that has the potential and will take players from your favorite game. No one believes you received a beta key. 

Actually he is right along with my feelings and the feelings of every friend I've shared a key with.

Maybe it just got boring after being in beta over a year, but all of the people I have brought in over that year have already given up on the beta and decided they can pass.

Not that it is a horrible game at all, in fact its an amazingly casual game, problem is NC already has that game.

It's ok to be a fanboy and all that, but if you are still playing 2 months after release I'll be amazed.

Wow amazing prediction , ohh wait that's every MMO, ESO will be the same, WS will  prob see this happen as well ,and every other mmo for years to come until some developer decides to take a risk and make an MMO that's fun, and not worry about maximizing profit... oh wait, that's unlikely to happen .

• GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907
    Originally posted by Siphaed

Some fun, interesting facts that show that they're getting very close to launch:

• -The ramped up beta invites that they've been doing every Monday, on top of the many community key giveaways.

• -The huge Stress Test starting this weekend (that they've openly admitted to).

• That most content has been revealed and/or shown

With the up of the level cap, as the developers have stated, they're now in a position to announce a release date once that content is tested (give it 1 month or so).   With a release date announced in a month, and them having about 1 month Open Beta, then think that the game will release some time late May to mid June at the latest.  

Lots of Beta Invites gone out already?

Stress test invites gone out already?

Only about a month of Testing left before OB?

I guess those of us still waiting for an Closed Beta Invite might as well go on vacation now. Looks like if we aren't invited by now we won't be.

Damn.

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034

My guess is this man knows about the suprise launch that's going to rock the mmo world next weekend - Wildstar team is pretty cocky like that.

• deadmanbelldeadmanbell Member UncommonPosts: 69

Children please, Don't over think it.

Its all about the Moolah, Greenbacks, Scratch, Dough, Bread, Chedder, wampum, Dinero, Kwan, Jerry freaking Mcquire show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$

They will make the launch date as soon as they can. :-)

• zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403

The timing of their release is going to be tricky with Warlords of Draenor coming out Soon*.

I would really hate to be releasing a competitor to the behemoth that is wow shortly before or after expansion time.