Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Gears of War MMO ?

Comments

• CasperJamesCasperJames Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for posting the link. I am kind of excited to see what they come out with for an official statement regarding what they have planned in the coming months.  I love playing shooters regardless of FPS/TPS but have never given much though on what if it were an MMO?  Gonna be interesting to see if Epic is going to develop a shooter MMO. 

Powered by the 9A Octxel Engine!

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Probably more like defiance and destiny than a full on mmo but cool nonetheless

Steam: Neph

• JeriethJerieth Member Posts: 12
    If they can make an mmo that has a good aiming system and little lag, I would be interested. I thought Defiance was alright, but a bit boring after awhile. I think PVP zones would have made it more exciting. 

www.playnswap.com
    Trade in your old video games for new ones, FREE!

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Epic Games is no longer in the Gears of War business. Microsoft has purchased the rights to the sci-fi shooter franchise from the software company. That means that the Xbox corporation now has full control over the future of the series. Developer Black Tusk is now making the next Gears of War game, and Microsoft also revealed that former Gears of War director Rod Fergusson is now working with Microsoft and overseeing the project.

So this game from Epic is probably going to be a new IP