Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Papers, Please?

Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
Did anyone play this one?  Is it worth playing?

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
--Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
--Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

Comments

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Just got Papers, Please.  The game is awesome!

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

This brought me back to high school, the next thing they asked for was a roller, but alas you talking about a game, silly me.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Yes, it's strangely intriguing.

Even the gameplay, which would appear impossibly uninteresting at first glance, grows on you after a while. One of those games that manage to be good because everything fits "the big picture".

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• JeriethJerieth Member Posts: 12
    I purchased it on Steam, and it was actually pretty good! I enjoyed it. It has an interesting story and plenty of humor. When someone describes the game it doesn't sound that fun, but it is actually kind of addicting. I would recommend it if you want to play something different. Though the replay value isn't that high. 

www.playnswap.com
    Trade in your old video games for new ones, FREE!