Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Races and customization of SC

IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138
Are there different races, and what is the detail of customization for character creation?

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

Comments

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

I would give you one of 2 answers :)

1 - Have a look at his vids, to be honest dont think too much or 

2 - Pay him $3mil and you can have blue and green eyes

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    i do ot beleave tere will be diffrent races. which im fine with to be honest.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• PlumoniumPlumonium Member Posts: 5
    Can't wait!
  • VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501
    Originally posted by Incomparable
    Are there different races, and what is the detail of customization for character creation?

At release there will be just humans, but the devs stated they want to make the alien races available for play at some point. With the amount of work that must go in each, I would not keep my breath.

As for customization, we have no clue beside a few concept art of clothes and a couple of models available in the Hangar. The idea is to have a lot of customization in clothes and facial features, while body type will most likely be either same for all or with limited customization to preserve the geometry of the ships and the animations

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827
    Originally posted by Incomparable

Yes, there are different races, but at release you can only play as human.

I have no idea about the depth of character customization.