Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

W00t i preordered

blunder1983blunder1983 Member Posts: 52

Reading up on this I'm totally psyched. I aint got in yet but (i dont think this breaks the NDA) forum posts are very positive.

Go get it now, this game will pwn

Comments

• DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198

Im gonna wait until there are more prieviews for the game before i do anything. Alot of things can change and happen to the game from now to the release date

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Well if you plan no matter what buying it at launch then pre order as you save £5 but IMHO wait till it launches and get the reviews or wait till NDA is lifted then know the truth.
  • ManGrManGr Member CommonPosts: 12
    I will wait a little longer just to see fighting sistem and what will they do with lag problem
  • Ferox(SM)Ferox(SM) Member Posts: 169

it helps to remember that you are TESTING a game that is still many months away from release, so dont expect much.

people claim they are veteran beta testers of 10 mmorpgs... yet always expect a full game.

Think you have what it takes to take the 'Oath of the legion' and become a true soldier of Rome?
    Service guarantees citizenship!

• HastatiHastati Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by Ferox(SM)
    people claim they are veteran beta testers of 10 mmorpgs... yet always expect a full game.

Thats because most of the people have played open beta's and by that time the game is basically ready for release. They expect more but dont realize that this is a small company so things might move slower than someone like Blizzard or SOE.

Personally I'm following this game closely and hope it turns out to be everything i hope it can be.