Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fix the reply and edit function

mohit9206mohit9206 Member UncommonPosts: 56
I have to validate that i am human EVERY time i reply to a thread.EVERY SINGLE TIME.It is very frustrating and annoying.Please fix the reply system so that a user only has to enter Captcha only once and not again for the duration he is logged in.Also add an edit comment function for the mobile version of the site.Thank You.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Once you hit 25 posts it will stop asking. :)
  • Originally posted by MikeB

On my 26th post I was asked for verification. Bug? Evil conspiracy?

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    Originally posted by ihaveabeard
    Originally posted by MikeB

On my 26th post I was asked for verification. Bug? Evil conspiracy?

Definitely evil conspiracy.

• Originally posted by Grakulen

Definitely evil conspiracy.

Called it! I assume that earns me some sort of privilege? But hopefully not like... the honor of being the first slave in the mmorpg.com empire/dictatorship.

• mohit9206mohit9206 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Just one more suggestion please add jump to page or go to page option so that in a thread with many pages i can jump to whatever page i want to without having to keep clicking next next next etc ?
    This could also be useful in navigating to older threads in the each of the sub forum like the pub for example where there are over 3000 pages.So i want to go to page 247 instead of next next next i could just type the page number i want to go to in the go to page area.This will be very useful please add this.It causes a lot of frustration to navigate threads with many pages.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by mohit9206
    Just one more suggestion please add jump to page or go to page option so that in a thread with many pages i can jump to whatever page i want to without having to keep clicking next next next etc ?
    This could also be useful in navigating to older threads in the each of the sub forum like the pub for example where there are over 3000 pages.So i want to go to page 247 instead of next next next i could just type the page number i want to go to in the go to page area.This will be very useful please add this.It causes a lot of frustration to navigate threads with many pages.

Have you tried setting posts per page to 50? Should be incredibly helpful. Most super active threads aren't more than four or so pages this way and you can just click the page numbers in the thread for that.