Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WILDSTAR FLICK: ADVENTURES

HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993

Another awesome Wildstar flick: Adventures

Comments

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    No game play or end game preview!!! What are they hiding from us?
  • HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    No idea, think they will release a gameplay video soon or a in-depth description of it. And end game i think will be the last thing they reveal, they haven't set a release date yet so should be alright.
  • R.LimaR.Lima Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Originally posted by Jafotron
    No idea, think they will release a gameplay video soon or a in-depth description of it. And end game i think will be the last thing they reveal, they haven't set a release date yet so should be alright.

I believe it's called sarcasm.

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

I love how they use the game itself to make these cutscenes

And hey, just found the original trailer for the game that apparently ive never seen,

• RoweinRowein Member Posts: 44

So wait. What are "adventures"? Are they side missions? PVP events? I did not get a whole lot from that video. Anyone else have info on these?

@Itherael, yeah realized after i posted. Slow reactions lol

Originally posted by Rowein

So wait. What are "adventures"? Are they side missions? PVP events? I did not get a whole lot from that video. Anyone else have info on these?

"Adventures are 5-man instanced content that can be tackled by a group of players, similar to how your typical Dungeon works. However, unlike Dungeons that focus mainly on trash mobs and boss fights, Adventures focus on player choice and completing a wide-range of objectives. Upon hitting level 15, players will gain access to their first adventure and every five levels after that they'll be challenged with either a Dungeon or another Adventure to test their skills as they journey around the planet."

Seems its a new type of dungeon which key focus is decision making and path finding (puzzles?). So one type of dungeon for brains and one for brawn. 

@Itherael, yeah realized after i posted. Slow reactions lol  Originally posted by Rowein So wait. What are "adventures"? Are they side missions? PVP events? I did not get a whole lot from that video. Anyone else have info on these?  

"Adventures are 5-man instanced content that can be tackled by a group of players, similar to how your typical Dungeon works. However, unlike Dungeons that focus mainly on trash mobs and boss fights, Adventures focus on player choice and completing a wide-range of objectives. Upon hitting level 15, players will gain access to their first adventure and every five levels after that they'll be challenged with either a Dungeon or another Adventure to test their skills as they journey around the planet."

Seems its a new type of dungeon which key focus is decision making and path finding (puzzles?). So one type of dungeon for brains and one for brawn. 

Good description. Thats how I understand it too. Nice to see content that isnt just about killing things

• Kayo45Kayo45 Member Posts: 293

@Itherael, yeah realized after i posted. Slow reactions lol

Originally posted by Rowein

Sounds nice. Wish they wouldve show some examples of this "choice" and "wide-range of objectives." They make great movies but im more interested to see what ill be experiencing, not a Disney movie trailer.

Originally posted by Kayo45

Sounds nice. Wish they wouldve show some examples of this "choice" and "wide-range of objectives." They make great movies but im more interested to see what ill be experiencing, not a Disney movie trailer.

Know what you mean, but think their trend is to make a crazy video first to get people interested, then release some in-depth information in the next couple of days or weeks about it.