Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there an Ewok Festival of Love event coming on Tuesdays update?

superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

I hope so. If so, I will renub. It is that time of year again, where Ewok love is in the air!

What with Ewok Treek added to the game, it is a possibility

allayloo Ta Nuv

Comments

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

This time last year there was no Ewoks in SWTOR, so such an event was extremely unlikey then, but maybe not now

I think Treek was the best thing that was added to SWTOR, and when I read that you needed to get Level 40 Legacy, then it gave a mission worth going for, a bit like going for Jedi pre-NGE, but then it seems like that requirement was removed, making it too easy to get like Jedi in NGE but not that easy, however according to SWTOR WIKI it still is required?

Treek is a companion available to all classes for both allegiances. This companion is unlocked by purchasing a Mercenary Contract from theCartel Market for Cartel coin.png 2,100 or from the Cartel Bazaar for Credit.png 1,000,000. Once the companion has been unlocked, it can be purchased by additional characters in the Character Perks section of the legacy panel for Credit.png 300,000. Purchasing through Character Perks requires the character to be level ten and legacy level 40.

• skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564

The requirement still exists. Legacy level 40 is required to get it in-game.

I didn't bother with her. Don't like Ewoks particularly and she doesn't even have Character interactions during missions like the rest of the Companions who actually react and comment on the player's decisions.

The default companions are more immersive and can be used to DPS allowing for steam rolls unlike Treek.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

Treek is awesome as long as she does not speak /grin.

The most versatile companion, can tank and heal, I absolutely love her.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086
    Originally posted by superniceguy

I hope so. If so, I will renub. It is that time of year again, where Ewok love is in the air!

allayloo Ta Nuv

Bioware could sell wings and halos in the Cartel Market to tack onto Treek ! image

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by Kazara

allayloo Ta Nuv

Bioware could sell wings and halos in the Cartel Market to tack onto Treek ! image

LOL and maybe some decent clothes to cover her mostly naked body /grin

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• FoxyShoxzyFoxyShoxzy Member UncommonPosts: 120

This time last year there was no Ewoks in SWTOR, so such an event was extremely unlikey then, but maybe not now

I think Treek was the best thing that was added to SWTOR, and when I read that you needed to get Level 40 Legacy, then it gave a mission worth going for, a bit like going for Jedi pre-NGE, but then it seems like that requirement was removed, making it too easy to get like Jedi in NGE but not that easy, however according to SWTOR WIKI it still is required?

Treek is a companion available to all classes for both allegiances. This companion is unlocked by purchasing a Mercenary Contract from theCartel Market for Cartel coin.png 2,100 or from the Cartel Bazaar for Credit.png 1,000,000. Once the companion has been unlocked, it can be purchased by additional characters in the Character Perks section of the legacy panel for Credit.png 300,000. Purchasing through Character Perks requires the character to be level ten and legacy level 40.

If you have Legacy Level 40 you can buy her for 1 million credits from a vendor in the Cartel Bazaar.

If you don't have Legacy Level 40, you can alternatively buy her for 2100 Cartel Coins from the Store, or you can buy her on the GTN from someone who did and is flipping coins for credits. When buying on the GTN, be sure you are not buying the version that requires Legacy 40. I generally see her going for anywhere between 2-3 million credits.

She is a very versatile companion since she can tank or heal, but she's not OP compared to tanking or healing companions IMO. She's best suited for someone who doesn't get a companion to fill that role until later in the game. IE, you want to be a Jedi Guardian tank, but you don't get your healing companion until a later Chapter 2 planet. In that case, Treek makes a great substitute.

I used her on my 2-box Commando team as a tank for awhile, but she annoyed the hell out of me. I switched to Tanno Vik as soon as I was able (didn't like M1-4X).

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

I'm still on the fence about getting her , I can't stand Quinn so if at some point the level cap goes up or I need a healer I will probably bite and throw Quinn far far away :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]