Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for a Current Player

RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

Trying to decide if I want to pay $10 to test GV and I have a question I hope a current player can help with.  Roughly where on my graph does the *PvP* combat in GV fall?

http://imgur.com/TLJ7tZQ

Some specifics or even better a link to a gameplay video with some PvP combat would be great, but if  you can't provide those just a general idea would still be appreciated.   Thanks!

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Cant see your graph OP, but I would like some current player info aswell.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
    Fixed my graph link, this forum doesn't work well for putting in pictures or links it seems.
  • benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Funny graph :P

Never played DF but played DF:UW so gonna refer to that. Atm the combat can be compared to that and if it get's a bit more polished it where DF:UW was at launch, and this is pre-alpha haha. But more stuff will get added to the combat to make it like M&B. They are working towards that and adding the finishing moves you see in War of the Roses. To kill fallen combatans.

Not gonna compare to ESO cause I'm staying the hell away from that game. Not a serious pvp game in my opinion. Just something to let elder scroll fanboys play together or something. Everything is designed wrong in it looking at the game's pvp content.

I suggest you keep an eye on the GV forum section cause the NDA get's lifted soon and some pvp movies are already made. More official movies are on it's way too :)
  • superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

I had trouble understanding the spectrum in that pic.

But +1 for the toons.

That made it all worth it.