Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am confused

DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

Couldn't find this answer anywhere.

If I purchase a trailblazer pack, am I also "pre-ordering" everquest Next? or just the Landmark edition and have to purchase EQ next as well?

This is the only thing keeping me from Buying a trailblazer pack. I didn't want to spend $100 to play alpha. "NAW MEEN"

Comments

• DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

Well then, never mind...

Looks like I found the answer I was looking for.

• FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    No you will have to purchase everything for each game if you pay anything for them. They will be both F2P though, so saving your money would be the wisest move I would guess :)
  • AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201

Understanding both these games are not easy with some things, like FTP. I Know some sites are listing both games are FTP but i can only find EQ next is free to play on the offical site, looking under landmark, i see no FTP reference.  Their site is very poorly designed to find info, thats for sure. I really do know know for a fact landmark is Free to Play.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by AreWeLive

I really do know know for a fact landmark is Free to Play.

https://www.eqnlandmark.com/landmark-faq

<div open"=""> What is EverQuest Next Landmark?
    EverQuest Next Landmark is a Free to Play, next-generation online sandbox game. Build and explore a world unlike anything you've seen before.

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669

Understanding both these games are not easy with some things, like FTP. I Know some sites are listing both games are FTP but i can only find EQ next is free to play on the offical site, looking under landmark, i see no FTP reference.  Their site is very poorly designed to find info, thats for sure. I really do know know for a fact landmark is Free to Play.

All SOE games are F2P in some capacity, it would be weird if Landmark wasn't as well.

• AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201

lol, wow i looked there and swear i never saw that. GG me. =(

thx for the reply

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

lol, wow i looked there and swear i never saw that. GG me. =(

thx for the reply

for what its worth - i agree w you that the site could better organized