Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

icy dragon sword

AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

well recently a new sword came out and unlike others im not a axe/hammer freak so i was excited as hell :P i went and got myself a few of these:

Comments

• ZeremiZeremi Member Posts: 386

Nice looking, can you send a picture of the item info too? Thanks

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Woh that sword looks sweet !

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

Wow thats neato.... i wonder if it slows when it hits.. but then again fire swords dont do burn dmg when they hit so prolly not
    looks like a really nice sword

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

the sword on its own is:

Damage +15% (while health is above 50%)

i couldnt be bothered taking a pic of it :P just ask around people in game they will show u ;)

• CoLDmaN0CoLDmaN0 Member Posts: 10

nice sword!!!

where can you find icy dragon???image

Originally posted by CoLDmaN0
    nice sword!!!
    where can you find icy dragon???image

buy one.. im not telling :S

• natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Well I'll tell cuz it's stupid when people of the same game with hold information when everyone wants to enjoy it... anyway it's up by the Citadel in or around the Mineral Springs Area.

• Stickman101Stickman101 Member Posts: 34
    I've been looking for that sword for a while now and happy as hell you have that screen shot.image
  • jvh8990jvh8990 Member Posts: 20

Not to sound mean but the sword sucks. image I just bought one and tried it out, with my fellblade i hit 30's but with the icy sword i was only hitting like 10-20's i was very disappointed. image

We are the movers and shakers of the world, forever.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by jvh8990
    Not to sound mean but the sword sucks. image I just bought one and tried it out, with my fellblade i hit 30's but with the icy sword i was only hitting like 10-20's i was very disappointed. image
    min-max damage, elemental resist & damage bonuses all factor in when it comes to damage. No sword has damage based on what type it is or what it looks like. (Example: Fire-imps are weak to ice).
  • HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

::::12::

yeah i agree! ascalon is much better at the start.. much pretty'er :P
    first time i saw ascalon in ruins i was like :O noooooo

lol oh well..