Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Diablo 3 Sucks

BariliosBarilios Member Posts: 6

Date: Feb 6, 2014 8:16:51 AM
Here are my Facts: 375335 Lifetime Kills, 22291 Elite Kills. I spent close to 1000 hours farming and have NOTHING and that means NOTHING to show for it. Why in god’s name in all that time and all that effort could I not get at least 1 drop that had some type of value? You can’t tell me it’s all based in luck because if it was you would think that that there would be at least 1 drop out of 375335 kills. My only conclusion is that the game is rigged in the favor of Chinese botters and that Blizzard has put them on the payroll as a way to make money through the back door. When I made my original post did the good people at blizzard care to comment on it. The answer is no, Instead of addressing my concerns they banned me from the Forums for a week. So I’m sure this post will not be addressed as well and I expect to be banned again but At this point I don’t really care anymore.

And Like I suspected In stead of Blizzzard addressing my conserns they blocked My account. Well they will never ever get another dime from me again

Comments

• guascoguasco Member UncommonPosts: 68

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Why anyone who plays that rubbish of a game over something like Path of Exile is beyond me.  It is superior to D3 in every way possible.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    Why anyone who plays that rubbish of a game over something like Path of Exile is beyond me.  It is superior to D3 in every way possible.

Don't delude yourself. Both games have their ups and downs. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Well, except for clunky combat, piss poor loot (worse than D3), mediocre graphics, a skill tree which is big and complex looking solely for the sake of being big and complex looking, crippling desync and lag issues, gender-locked classes, having to 'find' skills, lack of a practical respec option, small area of view, lack of a cohesive narrative, and endgame defined completely by a ridiculously tedious crafting system based on RNG, I suppose you're right.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412

I think the greater concern than you playing Diablo 3 for longer than the...10 hours? It took to beat the normal storyline. Is that you decided to play it for nearly another 990 hours expecting a different result.

Reaper of souls is going to suck too. Seriously. It is.

As much as I wish I could dump a 1000 hours into a game. I would sooner try to make love to a porcupine than spend my time playing diablo 3 for that long.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Rofl yes, of course blizzard has totally put botters on their payroll.

That's why they're removing the auction house and making pretty much every darn item untradable in reaper of souls.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Either the OP does not know how to play, or he is extremely unlucky.

I played a good chunk of D3 when it first came out, and i have what 700-800 hours on the game ... and not only i got good stuff from time to time, at the time i stopped playing (waiting for RoS), i made $100 off the RMAH .. that is the net, including the money i have spent on gear.

In fact, i have never gone negative (i.e. use real money) in the game.

So OP, are you farming high MP with max paragon? Granted that the good stuff is rare (that is why they are good), but if you farming enough you should have gotten lucky a few times. The highest drop i got is a EF with high DPS and LS, and i sold it for like $55.

Not to brag (since that is luck) but showing that certainly it is possible to get good drops (and i have quite a few $10-20 type drops).

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

Not really.  Neither game exactly sets the world on fire.  I wasn't impressed with D3, PoE, or Torchlight 2, for that matter.  

But if I had to choose, I'd rather pay money for D3 than play PoE for free.  

• kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829
    Originally posted by RebelScum99

Not really.  Neither game exactly sets the world on fire.  I wasn't impressed with D3, PoE, or Torchlight 2, for that matter.  

Most games have limited appeal.  Blizzard just has massive amounts of fans.

As I've stated before all 3 of them appeal to a certain type of gamer, and each has benefits and drawbacks.  Neither is superior to any of the others though.

• Mr.KujoMr.Kujo Member Posts: 383
    Originally posted by Barilios

I spent close to 1000 hours farming and have NOTHING and that means NOTHING to show for it.

Playing a game that sucks for 1000 hours, how miserable life must that be. Have my condolences. I prefer to play good games.

• Darknessguy64Darknessguy64 Member Posts: 233

1,000 hours...

Sorry you didn't get your money's worth OP....jeez..

• Sith2112Sith2112 Member UncommonPosts: 43

Here are my Facts: 375335 Lifetime Kills, 22291 Elite Kills. I spent close to 1000 hours farming and have NOTHING and that means NOTHING to show for it. Why in god’s name in all that time and all that effort could I not get at least 1 drop that had some type of value? You can’t tell me it’s all based in luck because if it was you would think that that there would be at least 1 drop out of 375335 kills. My only conclusion is that the game is rigged in the favor of Chinese botters and that Blizzard has put them on the payroll as a way to make money through the back door. When I made my original post did the good people at blizzard care to comment on it. The answer is no, Instead of addressing my concerns they banned me from the Forums for a week. So I’m sure this post will not be addressed as well and I expect to be banned again but At this point I don’t really care anymore.

And Like I suspected In stead of Blizzzard addressing my conserns they blocked My account. Well they will never ever get another dime from me again

I play this game and visit the forums and I can honestly say that the community on the forum site has to be the worst (and yes I played Swtor as well) that I have ever seen.

The game has its ups and down just like every other game. Having said that, yeah I'm enjoying the game and for me it's one of the better games I have purchased in the last year. 

The forum is riddled with self proclaimed experts that do nothing but try to convince others how bad the game is. They cry because Blizz doesn't respond to their rage posts and claim that they are done with the game (which everyone knows is bull) and continue to polute the place.. 

They are like the person who eats all but one piece of a pizza and then complains on how bad it was.

Here's a tip - If you spend 1000+ hours on a game - Expect to be disappointed. Read a book, watch a movie, spend some time away from the computer (or console) and take some time away.

The moral of the story is - if you put that much time into a game and then don't like it and complain.

The game is not issue......

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    If you have a problem with D3 just stop playing.
    Originally posted by Aori

Diablo 3 could have been great, the skills were good, the graphics great, the encounters were enjoyable (for awhile). However its issue was itemization and the Auction houses. Also that whole lacking of pvping thing they promised for the longest time and what we got was laughable. 

AH is eliminated. Itemization is being worked on .. obviously we don't know how it turns out (aside from beta reports) until RoS is out .. but at least it seems like RoS is going to fix two of your problems with D3.

lack of PvP is not going to be fixed though .. D3 is a pure pve game .. they should not have promised pvp.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

just no. i know it's cool to like F2P games here but lets not be delusional about it.

Originally posted by baphamet

just no. i know it's cool to like F2P games here but lets not be delusional about it.

Some people are just full of hate.

D3 is now a great game.

PoE is a decent lower budget ARPG with some good qualities. I like both for different reasons. And no one needs to play only ONE ARPGs.

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

D3 is now a great game.

PoE is a decent lower budget ARPG with some good qualities. I like both for different reasons. And no one needs to play only ONE ARPGs.

It's possible that it is great now, but it was an atrocity at launch, and first impressions are hard to shake.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    Originally posted by Darknessguy64

1,000 hours... Sorry you didn't get your money's worth OP....jeez..

Is Darknessguy64 the only person that read this? How can you log 1000 hours and then suddenly come on here and say the game sucks?
  • whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668
    Originally posted by Righteous_Rock

1,000 hours...

Is Darknessguy64 the only person that read this? How can you log 1000 hours and then suddenly come on here and say the game sucks?

I read it. Just didn't think a reply was necessary. image

• ZebladeZeblade Member UncommonPosts: 931
    Hmm I dont know I like it better now. As in real life most do not like any kind of change..it upsets their world. Again I'm having fun. Some just can't do things they use to and ..that sucks..they get really upset and you know what I'm talking about.
  • EkoazarakEkoazarak Member Posts: 10

welcome to 2 years ago... duh.

Blizzard makes fluffy shallow experiences for fluffy shallow people. Sometimes those people realize they want more than fluffy shallow experiences and get mad and post on forums. Welcome to your life. Now do something about it. If you login again or buy more Blizzard happymeal bullshit - you're dumb.

• MultibyteMultibyte Member UncommonPosts: 128

LoL! It took you 1000 hours of farming to conclude that, basically, D3 is just garbage benefiting from D2's huge success?!?! I finished the game once when it was released, and then uninstalled it and never looked back.

I certainly do not intend to buy the expansion. The way I look at it is this: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ...

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by CazNeerg
    Originally posted by nariusseldon Some people are just full of hate. D3 is now a great game. PoE is a decent lower budget ARPG with some good qualities. I like both for different reasons. And no one needs to play only ONE ARPGs.
    It's possible that it is great now, but it was an atrocity at launch, and first impressions are hard to shake.

how was it an atrocity? i mean other than the rough launch that is.

it's better now than it was sure but even at launch it was better than POE IMO

that's not to say POE still isn't a good ARPG because it is, especially considering it's totally F2P.

but D3's combat is just better and more fluid with more build diversity (last i checked at least), which has not changed one bit since launch. i also think the fact that POE totally ripped off the diablo theme is a knock on that game for me.

both games lack any decent pvp so that's a huge knock for me as well.

Originally posted by CazNeerg
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

D3 is now a great game.

Given that it sold 15m anyway, and as popular as wow on xfire, i would say first impression is not that big of a deal in this case.

i would say this game is beyond just great if even haters would put 1000 hours into it. How many will spend 1000 hours on a game they dont like?

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    Originally posted by Righteous_Rock

1,000 hours...

It's really the only thing I needed to read to see this topic wasn't worth a reply. If Blizzard saw this, I hope they're laughing at the OP as much as they should because it's pure stupidity at it's finest.

This discussion has been closed.