Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AnimeNetwork?

Ok, this might be a little off topic,( sorry if it is) But seeing as it has to do with anime, and anime and games seem to go hand in hand these days.image i figured it would be ok.

Anywayz, Does anyone read GMR? ( if you have a membership to EB Games you get it monthly )

Well i saw an add on one of the pages trying to get people to vote at a website ( i'll find the url and post later ) for a Anime channel. Called "AnimeNetwork".

Presonally, being in the US, i would LOVE to see them bring out a channel similar to "CartoonNetwork" Except for nothing but anime. Being an inspiring anime artist/game designer, This is just what i need.

Don't get me wrong, CartoonNetwork has brought some very nice programs to the US such as DBZ, DB, Gundam, just to name a few. But i still say a All-Anime channel would be great!

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

Comments

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Actually its already a reality.  the Anime Network was created for the U.S. and is in several areas already and has been for the last 8 months or so.  If you go to their website you can put in your local cable company and ask them to send a note to your provider saying you want the channel.  They are trying to get the cable companies to realize the demand through this approach.

They also have a list of what areas it is currently showing in and a program list.

• Psycho_StefPsycho_Stef Member Posts: 24

Is it called Anime Network or something else?

We also have got toonami here in holland, it aint a 24/7 channel but part of another channel.But it has dbgt and stuff.

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
  • Hidden1234Hidden1234 Member Posts: 31

*sniff* Up here in Canada we can't even get fugging Anime Unleashed on Tech TV, we'll never even get offered the chance to get this station.........

*go runs off and crys in a corner of his room

• BrazorBrazor Member Posts: 65
    *turns on network, laughs evily

• Hidden1234Hidden1234 Member Posts: 31

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

MUST KILL!!!(then move in and watch his tv until arrest)

• GriiiiimGriiiiim Member Posts: 3

welli dunno

i hate it when anime characters speak english...they sound really corny. they shuld just leave it with subtitles

-=SnowyThe1EyedDog Comeths=-
    All mortal men, tremble before him!

-=SnowyThe1EyedDog Comeths=-
    All mortal men, tremble before him!

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241
    Yeah, we also don't get g4tv i'm waiting for someone to do a canadian version of that up here.

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

• DemonicasDemonicas Member Posts: 102
    Wow, i didnt know they were already broadcasting in areas for that long. It figures they would forget my little corner of the world. I HATE NC!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage