Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Signed Collector's Edition and NVIDIA GTX 650 Giveaway!

Comments

• peter8989peter8989 Member Posts: 1
    As a hardcore FF fan who has never played "A Realm Reborn" the best thing about the game is that I have never played it and waiting for a Free to play to come out (soon?) and I also know this is not going to win me anything :P

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    I enjoyed the stunning graphics.I love high detail.The dialogue was written  with intelligence and not dumbed down like so many mmog.
  • pamppapamppa Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Our FCäs frist coil kills and harmode Titan, Hardmode Titan was great memories 90 pulls on that and then boom and thank's for relics.
  • wraith9999wraith9999 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I have to say the most imprinting experience for me was playing through Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and experiencing the betrayals and emotions that Zack suffered throughout the game.  For example, he was forced to fight the very mentor who trained him to be a soldier and taught him all the values he holds most dears.  He learns that the company he spent so much time working for really goes against everything he stands for, and furthermore the very girl he loves in Aerith falls and passes away.  It was one of the most enjoyable Final Fantasy games I've played and by far the most emotionally touching for me, and thus the most memorable!
  • loki42loki42 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My best experience had to be when i finally found a group to do coil for the first time. I was the lest experienced person there but they did not care. We were able do down all of coil T1-T4 in a couple of hours. It was the most fun I had ever had playing the game. Thanks again to everybody who made that happen.
  • HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Oh look, a bum-licking contest to increase forum-traffic!

• SpartanFan78SpartanFan78 Member Posts: 1

I still lived in the dorm when FFVII came out and I had access to my first credit card (and obviously no control or knowledge on how to wield such power) and went out and bought a playstation and a copy of the game.

Friends and I spent so much time eating pizza and playing FFVII that I'm amazed I didn't end up flunking out of college that year.  That is my favorite FF memory of all time.

• RaklapRaklap Member UncommonPosts: 3

4 year, 1 ps x, 5 game

ff4, ff6, ff9, vagrant story, front mission

2500+ hour ff imagegameplay

• Level-1Level-1 Member Posts: 6
    When I finally fought Sephiroth in Final Fantasy 7, I remember when he used the ability that takes your health down to 1hp. I was never able to beat the game because of that move.
  • ZakaneZakane Member UncommonPosts: 71
    My favorite moment was, when I logged in for the first time and the music began to play. I got a tickle on my neck and a huge feeling of nostalgia of all the Final Fantasy games I grew up with.
  • HaruIIHaruII Member UncommonPosts: 4
    When I nearly finished disc 2 of Final Fantasy 9.
  • SyrexxSyrexx Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I have not played a Final Fantasy game in years. But a friend at work nagged me to try this one until i bought it. Well, I can't hate him for it. The game is fantastic. Graphics couldn't be better. Absolutely a great game.
  • LaisLais Member CommonPosts: 4
    Chocobo-racing in FFVII
  • ahamling27ahamling27 Member Posts: 3
    My favorite FF is FF Tactics. The most memorable moment would have to be the scene where Ramza and Delita play the reeds together. I just remember hearing that buzzing sound back on the PS1 and it reminds me of simpler times in video games...
  • C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    Logging into an online living Final Fantasy world(XI) with many other players. It was pretty exciting doing that after playing through most of the FF series.  Have not played XIV yet, due to having to pay for college right now. I'll get it as I can afford to get it and some game time.
  • shadowlore2shadowlore2 Member Posts: 1
    I remember playing FF on the nintendo but the graphic now are out of this world. and the story is one of the best.
  • DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    I would assume my favorite FF moment gels with a lot of older gamers.... Sepiroth killing Aeris,probably the best motivation in the entire series to want to beat the game.
  • prmetimeprmetime Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I think what impressed me into playing FFXIV was this is the first time I only had to make one character who could do all things.  The combat delay doesn't really bother me, and if anything, as I get on in years, makes it a little bit easier than some of the other games out there.
  • makkertmakkert Member UncommonPosts: 13
    When i was a kid i played final fantasy VII on the playstation and was like wtf is this. when i aged up and played it ones more i was hooked!! 
  • BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    The immersive story & great conservations of the NPC's.
  • zeroliuszerolius Member UncommonPosts: 9

Hello everyone!

My favorite experience from the final fantasy game series is the ability to have complete immersion into the storyline. To want to care, feel, and experience the emotions that come with character progression and the storyline. I recall a time when I was so moved by a scene I kept wondering about it after play and thinking about it more and more made me come back to it. Being able to mix that with a couple of friends  playing alongside and share our experiences together makes a truly epic experience. Thanks!

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405

The most memorable for me was trying to get my Girlfriend at the time to try FF4 on the SNES as it didn't appeal to her. I was hooked as I was on it from the moment I got up til I went to bed and all day long on the weekends.

So you can imagine my dismay when I came home to find her un-showered, as she was an appearance freak so she had to shower right when she got up,makeup,etc ect was a 3+ hour affair every morning, and it was 4 P.M. in the afternnoon.

The only time I got anywhere near that game again was in the middle of the night after she went to bed and I had to sneak out of bed without her knowing or she would follow and take it over.

I never tried to get her to play another game I liked after that.

• tyntatynta Member UncommonPosts: 5
    In FFX finally, after many hours of failed attempts, managing to get  the 5 chests in the Remiem temple race. Was sooo happy!
  • CrstricklandCrstrickland Member UncommonPosts: 4

I remember when Kefka actually succeeded in tearing up the world halfway thru Final Fantasy VI (III in the US) on Super Nintendo. I also loved the whole rebuilding of your team and the final assault on Kefka. Really epic feel.

• zanenealzaneneal Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The whole experience of Final Fantasy VII. Loved every moment of it.

This discussion has been closed.