Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's on the fence and why?

13»

Comments

• SoltekSoltek Member Posts: 29

I'm backing this project, not on weather it gets made, or if it will be any good or not, if it does get made.

I'm backing this project simply because I was one of those people that got to experience the magic of EverQuest the first 4 to 6 years.

I'm backing this project to support the people that love the same things that I do.

I think it's great that like minded people are coming together to try and make a niche game.

So while I might be on the fence about weather I could ever experience the same magic I did in early 2000's, ( I will never give up hope, no mater how unlikely ).

I'm not on the fence about supporting the idea.

• RoscRosc Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by Wiha
    Complete lack of trust is the reason I won't back them.

Yup, put me in this group, too. Crappy, uninspired Kickstarter backed up with used car salesman interviews to gimme money and you'll eventually get what you want.

Show me the MMOney.

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by Rosc
    Originally posted by Wiha
    Complete lack of trust is the reason I won't back them.

Yup, put me in this group, too. Crappy, uninspired Kickstarter backed up with used car salesman interviews to gimme money and you'll eventually get what you want.

Show me the MMOney.

Yes because its not like relaunched Vanguard and Everquest were not good games or anything...

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!