Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kickstarter for Pantheon buy BETA access

Donate $20 or more towars Pantheon and gain BETA access!

Ever play Everquest? Pantheon is the spiritual successor to Everquest developed by Brad McQuaid. HE is doing it indie so that Pantheon will not have the baggage and red tape that he would have to deal with a big time Producer.

To check out the kickstarter go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

Nirrtix
ALPHAs:
-Pantheon
-Shroud of the Avatar
-Camelot Unchained
BETAs:
-World of Warcraft
-City of Heroes
-Star Wars Galaxies
-Saga of Ryzom
-Homeworld
-Starcraft II
-Warcraft III
-Hearthstone
-Star Wars The Old Republic
-Vanguard Saga of Heroes

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Nirrtix

Ever play Everquest? Pantheon is the spiritual successor to Everquest developed by Brad McQuaid. HE is doing it indie so that Pantheon will not have the baggage and red tape that caused the mess with Vanguard.

To check out the kickstarter go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

Like there isn't a thread at least daily advertising this..

At what point do these become spam?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• NirrtixNirrtix Member Posts: 173
    Originally posted by Nitth

Ever play Everquest? Pantheon is the spiritual successor to Everquest developed by Brad McQuaid. HE is doing it indie so that Pantheon will not have the baggage and red tape that caused the mess with Vanguard.

Do not like it do not kickstart. Based on what it looks like you play it is not for you, since you seem to like themeparky easy games.

Nirrtix
    ALPHAs:
    -Pantheon
    -Shroud of the Avatar
    -Camelot Unchained
    BETAs:
    -World of Warcraft
    -City of Heroes
    -Star Wars Galaxies
    -Saga of Ryzom
    -Homeworld
    -Starcraft II
    -Warcraft III
    -Hearthstone
    -Vanguard Saga of Heroes

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Nirrtix Donate $20 or more towars Pantheon and gain BETA access!   Ever play Everquest? Pantheon is the spiritual successor to Everquest developed by Brad McQuaid. HE is doing it indie so that Pantheon will not have the baggage and red tape that caused the mess with Vanguard. To check out the kickstarter go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen  
    Do not like it do not kickstart.

Thats fine, and i have never spoken ill of the actual game. But i still get the constant stream of advertisements from the recent threads.

Based on what it looks like you play it is not for you, since you seem to like themeparky easy games.
    lol. ouch?, Wasnt really any need for that.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Well we are doing it to get the kickstarter funded. If we do not need a big producer that helps us make the game right without the producer red tape that often messes up and kills games. Look at WoW and other games ruined by the producers. We would like to not have that problem. image

was jsut stating fact... I quit most of those games because they were too easy and themeparky.

Nirrtix
    ALPHAs:
    -Pantheon
    -Shroud of the Avatar
    -Camelot Unchained
    BETAs:
    -World of Warcraft
    -City of Heroes
    -Star Wars Galaxies
    -Saga of Ryzom
    -Homeworld
    -Starcraft II
    -Warcraft III
    -Hearthstone
    -Vanguard Saga of Heroes

Anyhow do not worry, I am only posting it once, and do not intend to post it in the wrong forums....

Nirrtix
    ALPHAs:
    -Pantheon
    -Shroud of the Avatar
    -Camelot Unchained
    BETAs:
    -World of Warcraft
    -City of Heroes
    -Star Wars Galaxies
    -Saga of Ryzom
    -Homeworld
    -Starcraft II
    -Warcraft III
    -Hearthstone
    -Vanguard Saga of Heroes

• IkonisIkonis Member UncommonPosts: 245

Do not like it do not kickstart. Based on what it looks like you play it is not for you, since you seem to like themeparky easy games.

And this is the reason I want nothing to do with this game. The obnoxious and toxic fanbase for a game that doesn't exist. At first it was the failure to convince me yet, hoping they did something to really sell me. Now? To heck with it.

we are only trying to get the word our about the kickstarter. You seem like you were not interested anyhow. 

Nirrtix
    ALPHAs:
    -Pantheon
    -Shroud of the Avatar
    -Camelot Unchained
    BETAs:
    -World of Warcraft
    -City of Heroes
    -Star Wars Galaxies
    -Saga of Ryzom
    -Homeworld
    -Starcraft II
    -Warcraft III
    -Hearthstone
    -Vanguard Saga of Heroes

• ace80kace80k Member UncommonPosts: 151
    Originally posted by Ikonis

And this is the reason I want nothing to do with this game. The obnoxious and toxic fanbase for a game that doesn't exist. At first it was the failure to convince me yet, hoping they did something to really sell me. Now? To heck with it.

For a game that doesn't exist yet you sure seem to be posting a lot about it. Given your apparent interest, I bet you'll end up trying the game anyway, if the kick starter is a success that is. I don't understand the bashing, especially considering the fact that the fan base you speak of (old EQ people) are the same people who helped to bring this website to light. That may be a bit over your head, I understand. I'd suggest you take a visit over to the WoW forums and get back to us.

• fantasyfreak112fantasyfreak112 Member Posts: 499
    Microsoft gave Brad free reign to do whatever he wanted, he just pissed it all away. Not microsoft nor sony had anything to do with VG failing. Was purely on Brad and his mostly rookie team.
  • MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by Ikonis

Everquest was enough for me. I'm not flaky enough for people to convince me otherwise because being that I'm a gamer I care more about good games than making excuses because my widdle feelings got hurt.

You didn't want to invest, its okay really. but don't blame this on anything but your own pockets.   Either you are interested or not. Many of us who are interested in seeing classic mmorpgs come back and understand that the bigger picture is to help this one be successful so we can see more on the market are supporting the project. 

Those who need other gamers to convince them or tapdance for them to help get a good game made probably would not have invested in the first place because Jimmy being mean has nothing to do with wanting to see more good games.

I mean this is mmorpg.com right? 

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!