Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sure hope they don't allow transfers to PVP servers

scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Would ruin it for sure :P

I'd like them to be fresh so everyone creates new characters and you'll actually be able to group with people. If you see level 60's running around already then it'll basically kill the PVP servers before it gets started tbh.

---------------------------------------------
Don't click here...no2

Comments

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    Yeah, I had thought about that also. I would probably cancel all my accounts at Sony if they prove to be that dumb. Everyone needs to start brand new.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• ArremusArremus Member Posts: 656
    Meh, it's SoE, so if you can transfer at all, it'll cost you $74.99 per character image

And I agree, would be nominated for Worst Decision Ever Award if they allow open transfers.
    But then, it's SoE...

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
    Oh. My. God.

• B._TOM_KiddB._TOM_Kidd Member Posts: 69

they will, and it should be thats way.

if i have high lvl char and i dont like to start new one i want to go with my current char.
    also other reasons like getting attached to your char.

anyway, its ill be stupid if they wont :/

Wolfang, the lvl 50 Guardian of Splitpaw - EQ2.
    SuRfer of Werner - Planetside

• AelrazAelraz Member UncommonPosts: 168
    There will be 2 pvp servers if I got things right...one which allows transfers and one that don't.
  • B._TOM_KiddB._TOM_Kidd Member Posts: 69

Originally posted by Aelraz
    There will be 2 pvp servers if I got things right...one which allows transfers and one that don't.

no.
    1 normal Open PVP server and the other is exchange PVP server.

what abour erupeon Open pvp Server :/

Wolfang, the lvl 50 Guardian of Splitpaw - EQ2.
    SuRfer of Werner - Planetside

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Originally posted by B._TOM_Kidd

Originally posted by Aelraz

no.
    1 normal Open PVP server and the other is exchange PVP server.

what abour erupeon Open pvp Server :/

Hope they turn Splitpaw into PVP and do transfers to Runnyeye. that'll mean high levels from the start tho :(

Humph.

Don't click here...no2

• deggilatordeggilator Member Posts: 520

Don't touch my server. ::::35::

I'd prefer if everyone has to start from the ground up in the PvP server as well. And a seperate european one would be nice and I think there's quite enough population for one.

As far as PvP is concerned, it seems that it will need quite a bit of balancing. My inquisitor, with his crowd control spells and healing, seems quite unbeatable (root/stifle, debuff, DoT, rinse and repeat), but I suppose they will increase player resistances on PvP servers at the very least. Or nerf our root/stifle to oblivion ::::35::

Currently playing:
    * City of Heroes: Deggial, Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster. Server: Defiant.
    * City of Villains: Snakeroot, Plant/Thorns Dominator. Server: Defiant.

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I hope that there will be fresh PvP servers.  I would be against transfers.  I will really miss all my friends and players I know on my server, but I don't think it would be fair for higher levels to transfer to a PvP server and have an immediate advantage.

There will be players who never bought Everquest II that will now join the game because of PvP.  It isn't fair to them if they have to compete with high levels right off the bat.

I am a long time veteran, and I would love to keep my favorite character alive and kicking on the new PvP server, but I don't think it would be fair.

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

PvP will be activated on new servers so all players will be able to compete from the ground up.

^ Said that in Blackgaurds post :P

Dont think they will allow transfers :D

Don't click here...no2