Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official forum moderation increased?

TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
I have been playing Eve on and off for a decade.  I'm not currently playing but I do stop by the forums every now and then to keep up on the goings on.  I went there today and was shocked to see more than half of the first page of general discussion is locked by mods.  Has forum moderation increased over there?  
"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

Comments

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Did you even read thru the locked threads to see what was posted? That would most likely give you the answer you seek.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

They seemed to be about different subjects but some have changed their names to reflect the moderation. 

Here is a screenie

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• HanthosHanthos Member UncommonPosts: 242
    Nope. Looks to me like troll-control.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Reading through many of them it seems some people are not happy about the way the ISD reported on the great battle.  I was used to seeing this kind of think in the corp/alliance forum but not in GD.