Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something to do with

Here's a little game I've just started playing... it takes about 5 minutes out of your day to play... it's text based and more or less just a sort of side distraction to fiddle around on with any off time you have in your schedule.

http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=104676

Enjoy

-Bralden

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    We on this site (especially the staff) do not like peeps posting this junk to try and get recruit numbers or whatever for that crappy little game. Trust me u will be deleted.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    He was probably just posting a game that other people might like to play if they werent playing there main game? Didnt sound like he was 'recruiting'....

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277
    Flem cant do anything, hes not an administrator

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Posts like this where you click the link and instantly get "recruited" there by aiding the poster in his game used to get deleted all the time, maybe the mod's are easing up these days.

If the poster didnt want to benefit but genuinely wanted to share this with us he wouldnt link it to his own profile in game but the home page.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Doesnt matter but I mean look at the forums and the number of posts and topics...I'm pretty sure they arent needing many more people...