Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fury Server Populace

DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126

Hey, is there many people playing this server? I have a bunch of characters and I'm thinking of resubbing to play since there is fook all else to play at the moment. Was wondering if there are raid and such at the original series. Some guys are not geared up even though they are 80.

Thanks in advance,

Dead.

Comments

• Sicc1Sicc1 Member UncommonPosts: 243

I just started playing this week again out of boredom on a free account and am surprised. Theres far more people in tortage then i thought there would be. Im going to resub and play for a bit since darkfall basically went dead =/

I obviously cant comment on endgame populace on this trial account. Most games that are many years old are very top heavy in population. Thats why im surprised theres so much going on in the starter area.

Darkfall - Sick
    Earthrise - Sick

• AndistotleAndistotle Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I am a hardcore endgame player, and all i can say is that population is fine. there are raids and dungeons going on all the time and mini-games also popping regulary. sieges does also happen, but only he big guilds are into that.  The game is alive and kicking and it truly shines when u get to lvl 80.
  • DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    I tried to sub last night but the freakin website kept declining my cards.All of which are fine. I'm not sure if it's the website or what, since I've put my details in before on numerous occasions. Going to try again this morning. I forgot how much I liked the game, especially with the kick ass soundtrack.
  • BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Just tried this game for the first time and it looks good so far, I'm also on this B&G PVP server.
  • AbdiellAbdiell Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I'm level 12 and I've seen ONE other player the whole time. Its discouraging, but I'll keep going for a bit.
  • AndistotleAndistotle Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Originally posted by Abdiell
    I'm level 12 and I've seen ONE other player the whole time. Its discouraging, but I'll keep going for a bit.

what server are u on? B & g? i leveled trough starting area today and the place was crowded.

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Deadlobster
    I tried to sub last night but the freakin website kept declining my cards.All of which are fine. I'm not sure if it's the website or what, since I've put my details in before on numerous occasions. Going to try again this morning. I forgot how much I liked the game, especially with the kick ass soundtrack.

did you make sure your billing address and zip code were updated, that happened to me before, and also, I think it takes around half hour after you start the process for them to actually process the card.   The pending payment should show up and you get like a red thing saying "you need to take action for pending something"  but you really don't, you just have to wait that half hour for them to do it.

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Curious, whats really the difference between the pvp server and the pve server,  is there more raid people on the PVE server and more people to run dungeons with?
  • BjelarBjelar Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Originally posted by fistorm
    Curious, whats really the difference between the pvp server and the pve server,  is there more raid people on the PVE server and more people to run dungeons with?

AoC`s got three servers. One "blood and glory" server for "hardcore" pvp (imo worked as one could expect, lots of fun untill the king(s) of the hill were the only ones remaining), one regular pvp server (Fury) where you can play open world pvp in most zones (imo the place to be if  you like open world pvp, also good for roleplayers but the population is still rather low there) and the pve server (crom) where you can only pvp in minigames and virtually no open world pvp exists (there is one zone hardly noone ever goes to). Imo Crom has got a very healthy pop and is the server for most people, unless you really like open world pvp and dont mind a low pop.

...so to answer your question: YES. Most certainly.

• sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369
    There must be free transfers on at the moment, there's been quite a few posts on global from players that have moved from Fury to Crom .
  • DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

New PvP players coming in with new set of PvP rules.

Check out last developers monthly letter.

The Ultimate Breakdown