Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holloween is evil. (click here to learn why)

Many religions have pointed out that Halloween is evil. It's based loosely on some pagan rituals. They where half right, Halloween is evil but for obvious reasons you may have been ignoring. I would like to take a moment to clear the fog that has shrouded the true reasons behind this seemly innocent practice of trick or treating.

But before I do, let my digress a little.

Many years ago when I was a child there was a man who got dressed up in a nice suit each day. He was crismatic, easy to listen to and had a way of making you feel like the most important person on the planet while he was speaking to you.

He came to our door one day, he talked to step-mother somehow getting past her natural defenses to such a person. Later he spoke with both my parents offering a object we could never live without. A vacuum. With each vacuum came a all expenses trip to somewhere exotic like Hawaii, or Milwaukee. They agreed to the mans terms.

Later after he left the spell wore off, they realized they didn't need a vacuum and trips to Wisconsin aren't all that expensive. The man called back and promised to have his revenge for canceling our order.

Fast forward to current times.

Let's review the normal Halloween events:
We dress up our children, we send them door to door, they ask for compensation for their time or they promise of something bad to happen. You see his curse has taken hold on our children!

We're training our children to become..... Door to Door salesmen! Is there anything more evil in this universe? I think not. And those that can't hack it at trick or treating might become.... telemarketers!

End this madness now, save our children... just say no!

-=-=-=-=-
"Playing EQ to the highend is like getting hit in the head over and over. When the hitting stops you start to miss the dizzy feeling. The lack of this "dizzy feeling" will ruin you to other MMORPG's"

A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

Games and players have a type. What type are you? click here

-=-=-=-=-
Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Ohh no you didnt i will now place a halloween curse on you... but i dont know what yet

you post my work one more time and ill be forced to bring you picture back.. there thats a good enough curse

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

hehe cmon

i was at school and i couldnt help looking through your uploaded pics

lol

it would be funny to dress up as kobe and follow little kids around lol

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    That was pretty funny, though.

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Ahh.. I liked that one.  I give you props man.

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

hi i thought this little thing would be appropiate...image

look familiar?imageimageimageimageimage

your stupid and remember what i said, last warning  why dont you try making some art of your own

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

what...

i was just saying happy belated halloweeen

i cant make art as good as you...image

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984

I think Clever glove needs to chill out... You can make anything sound bad like that.  Halloween is just letting kids have fun and dress up and stuff.  If you really want to talk about the whole door to door thing I think it is just teaching kids to be ambitous and go after something they want.  If you want an example of how you can make everything sound bad, here you go:

Christmas is just teaching kids that it is ok to break into people's houses and burgal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Shameless bump of a post I made a year ago, since we are headed into Holloween. (pretty scary I've been posting this stuff for more than a year)

This stuff is hard to think up, give it a try sometime. If you have a funnier explanation for Halloween post away.

-=-=-=-=-
    "We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Candy rots out your teeth. Dressed up vampire with no teeth = redneck from hell. The end.

ph33r the candy!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• ravenspawnravenspawn Member Posts: 62
    HHMMM why Is everyone's pics they put in just showing up as boxes for me? This is happening a lot lately. Anyone got any ideas?

"Suddenly I heard a Tapping..as of someone gently Rapping..Rapping at my Chamber door". You heard me Rapping right?

"Suddenly I heard a Tapping..as of someone gently Rapping..Rapping at my Chamber door". You heard me Rapping right?

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Well, in the case of this thread, the posts are form a year ago. So, the chances of the pics still being in the same spot on the Net are very little...

lol I changed hosts like a billion times from back then

good to see old posts....errrimage

i bought this mask, image

I'm gonna hand out candy to the kids and be like BWAHHH!!!!

lol

• punkipunki Member Posts: 87
    Oh man your rite! After halloween last year I felt like going door to door selling bibles! Oh wait. That is my job. JustKidding nice post man.

• Blue666Blue666 Member Posts: 9

ooohh i am scared ::::02::

::::23::::::23::

bye

Blue666