Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmmmm, bad server, looking for guild

EykeEyke Member Posts: 60
Well i think i hit a bad server becouse i don't really see anyone on it, so if any guild wants me that isn't gay, letme know i will be a master at all(damnit i know it will take a long time, but it will be funimage, and i have to rule you world you know :)

Comments

• EykeEyke Member Posts: 60
    when i say that i am willing to make a new char.....image

• jbvegetajbvegeta Member Posts: 109

well  you could join the crimson blades of titan    

guild  web site at guildportal.com

look for crimson blades

• HukauHukau Member Posts: 35

To change server, I think this should be helpfull:

"For those who don't know it's not a trick, but jut a way to go backwards in the character creation process to take a look at what server you are randomly assigned to

1. Create a character ...etc...

2. When asked to link your character to a Handle hit ESC

3. Choose Select Character

4. Your assigned server is displayed there.

If it isn't the right server you wanted, then delete your character and start over from step 1. If you are lucky to land on the server of your dreams... then continue with the handle linking and have fun !"

I am a DeathKnight who didn't die in battle. I died because I sliped on a banana lip and fell over...

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    If the server is even moderately full then that won't work. Square will also catch on a patch it, as they did before. Your best bet, and easiest, though everybody else who hasn't actually played the game says otherwise, is a World Pass. My entire linkshell got in in just over a day, probably less.

lol....hmmmmmm i don't know anyone playing the game witch is 1/2 the bad part and why i wanna join a guild but o well....do you have to aculy bye the pass...is it forever...or like a week..and....can someone give me one lol(no money here sorry) if it cost money i will ramdom it 2043885 times....but w/e works.....but really i think there are to many servers.....the point of an mmorpg is to play will people....some server have barely any(the one i am on) well o well image

Well, like I stated above, it isn't exactly random. It's based on population. They have so many servers because there are so many people that they need to cater to - they don't want servers getting overcrowded and crashing or lagging. How many people are on your server? You can get a rough estimate by searching Vana'diel (/sea all) to see how many people are playing during peak hours. You buy a World Pass for in game money. You receive a code that can be used up to five times.

• HukauHukau Member Posts: 35
    Don't defend Sqare Samusic. It is so frustrating that we have to play with people who can't communicate with us well. I mean, I won't feel very happy if I am in a group but the group member speak to eachother and I can't understand.

I am a DeathKnight who didn't die in battle. I died because I sliped on a banana lip and fell over...

sad, very sad....i think i am ganna have to start looking for another game here.....damnit, again the quest for a good mmorpg contines...i wish ragnarok online wasn't full of ^&*( then it might have been great....o well....FFXI just don't have the thing there to keep me playing for hours and forget where the time went...or the people...o well

Give the game a chance. To quit over one small thing is dumb. My entire linkshell was in Midgar in just over a day. World Passes aren't that hard to aquire.

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Originally posted by Hukau
    Don't defend Sqare Samusic. It is so frustrating that we have to play with people who can't communicate with us well. I mean, I won't feel very happy if I am in a group but the group member speak to eachother and I can't understand.

Think of how they feel.  They probably feel the same way.  I bet they actually think it's funny.
    To tell you the truth, not being around your friends for the earlier part of the game is over all the best.  You learn the ins and outs faster because you are not so distracted.  You also keep an eye on what's going on, what classes do what and where to go in your world.  it's not that bad...

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673

Originally posted by killerTwinkie

...not being around your friends for the earlier part of the game is over all the best.  You learn the ins and outs faster because you are not so distracted.  You also keep an eye on what's going on, what classes do what and where to go in your world.  it's not that bad...

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

LOL, I agree with this totally. Several of my friends and I play mmorpgs together, and we started this one together as well. I seem to pick up the game very quickly but then spend most of my time teaching them everything =P. In FFXI this wasn't the case. I do wish we could have started on the same server but we all plan to make new characters so when we do one of us will snag a world pass (after you hit level 7 or 8 a little patience and you can make 2K gil in not too long, not including the auction house =)

• initial_Dinitial_D Member Posts: 1
    great

yea maybe thats all i need ta do, get into a guild, maybe a linkshell...and have fun image

::this is my first "hot" topic.....yay lol