Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Official" FE Forum

2»

Comments

• EdgthoEdgtho Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by Darkchronic
    Nononononono'ZOMG A GURL LETS CYBUR!!!11'More like it.On topic: Can't wait for an official FE forum, full of nice, clean FE people.

I have no problem with the people here, but posting in a thread and ending up in a completely different forum isn't something I enjoy, so I second this.

-----------------------------------
    Go you must.
    No guest shall stay
    in one place for ever.
    Love will be lost
    if you sit too long
    at a friend's fire.

-- The Havamal

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

I wasn't trying to give the impression that people here don't wash.

Say person A. stumbles upon FE.com, likes what he/she/it sees, goes on forum, tries to sign up, but no, no forum. Person A doesn't know about mmorpg.com, so Person A buggers off and loses all interest.

Person B. however likes the ideas of Fallen Earth, but no forum, but person B knows mmorpg.com exists, so person B signs up on mmorpg.com forums, and becomes a healthy forumite.

Yeah, it sounded a lot more intelligent in my head.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• SuldaSulda Member Posts: 24
    funny how that works, isnt it?  hahaha :D
  • TriMoonTriMoon Member UncommonPosts: 57

Thanks for the tip on that forum.
    Who knows maybe it will become a special hideout to directly interact with the devs for real testers...
    (You know the diff between testers and freeload-players dont you::::35::)

PS:
    Females like to "pretend" being blond when boys start getting L337 on them being gurly ::::24::
    The one who asked "Why am i still virgin at <old> age": When you figure that out you know why females dont tell you they are female ::::08::

Well thats all for now, 3M