Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pantheon Kickstarter!

1789101113»

Comments

• ShojuShoju Member UncommonPosts: 776
    Originally posted by Kilsin
    I think some more screenshots of areas or a small out skirt town/city would be a big plus, pictures are worth a thousand words and if people like what they see, they will pay more attention to it.

You have to have a game to get screenshots. 

• CeythosCeythos Member Posts: 14

Brad's interviewing with Boogie2988 at the moment on youtube. For anyone that wants to follow along:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=45XrbsBt34c

Thank you all for the continued discussion and support.

• MuruganMurugan Member Posts: 1,494
    Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

The best thing that could possibly happen is that it fails. Believe me, they will get way more money if they prep a bit more and relaunch in April-ish. Especially now that they've actually considered the tiers a but more thoroughly.

It's also pretty well known that Jan/Feb is a bad time for $$ for people due to recovering from the holidays. By April people will have more they are willing to part with.

IMO if you want this game to really do well and have enough money to make something meaningful, you want it to fail at this time.

I'm sorry if I sound negative as I really want this game. I am just frustrated with how they prepped this and did apparently no research in how KS projects are run :P I want this game to make millions with the KS project. It 100% will not happen this time around and would be sad to see them only make like 800Kish.

I don't think you want it to fail at all.  They can always do another form of crowdsourcing to get more donations later.  They can also get private investors etc.  Star Citizen for example raised MOST of its money after its kickstarter ended.

The kickstarter is much better now also than it was at launch.  They are getting closer to the half way mark, with half of their time still to go.  I think it has a chance, I think the interview with Boogie today and releasing more information will get a lot of backers as we close in on the end.

The longer they wait to get any money coming in the more chances there is that people on the team now will be lost.  Probably not Brad, but there are a lot of other veterans on the team equally qualified to bring us this type of MMO again that I think are needed.