Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I started playing the free trial...

n2k3156n2k3156 Member Posts: 523

And so far, I love this game.

But, I'm about level 14 druid right now, and it seems that every quest I do on the mainland, (even with my brother, who is a level 13 hunter) I get brutally murdered. I'm a night elf, and I've mostly finished all the quests in the 1st city on the mainland. (Can't remember the name off the top of my head)

Any vets have suggestions for me? I'd really like to get decent at this game before my trial runs out.

NGE Refugee.

Comments

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Originally posted by n2k3156

And so far, I love this game.
    But, I'm about level 14 druid right now, and it seems that every quest I do on the mainland, (even with my brother, who is a level 13 hunter) I get brutally murdered. I'm a night elf, and I've mostly finished all the quests in the 1st city on the mainland. (Can't remember the name off the top of my head)
    Any vets have suggestions for me? I'd really like to get decent at this game before my trial runs out.

When you say the mainland, I assume you mean Darkshore? Try not to go too far south, that's where the 'higher' level stuff is. Just stick East and a tad bit north of Auberdine and you and your brother will be fine.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

it is always like that when you enter in a new zone at the "low" end of the spectre. Darkshore is a level 12-20 area and so it is possible to find stuff able to kill the both of you quite easily. As said, stick to the area around the city for a while, the quests should bring you up to speed, check all people and houses for them and check also wow.allakhazam.com for confirmation about them as sometimes some quests are hidden.

If all else fails, consider moving to another 10-20 area like Loch Modan or Westfall, where you can do others level 11-14 quests that should give you a good experience boost to your level.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• slaanislaani Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by Volkmar
    it is always like that when you enter in a new zone at the "low" end of the spectre. Darkshore is a level 12-20 area and so it is possible to find stuff able to kill the both of you quite easily. As said, stick to the area around the city for a while, the quests should bring you up to speed, check all people and houses for them and check also wow.allakhazam.com for confirmation about them as sometimes some quests are hidden.
    If all else fails, consider moving to another 10-20 area like Loch Modan or Westfall, where you can do others level 11-14 quests that should give you a good experience boost to your level.

Yeah, I really hate entering a new zone at the low end of the ghost.