Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which one.....?

Which MMORPG is good and have a lot of people playing?      and preferably clients which i can download

I like to play PvP (not much) and MMORPGs which there's a lot of people.                                                           

I have played Ragnarok Online (2 months),Asheron's Call 2 (Trial 15 days) and Earthe and Beyond (Trial 5 days).

Thanks.

The Cowardly ones Often Die Before their True Death;the Brave ones Prove the Death Only once.

"...Issuru..."

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Two choices: EQ or DAoC. Or wait for one of the new ones.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
    DAoC is nice and ToA makes it better.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    how could you list those games and not list Ultima Online

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• NinJa_HunteRNinJa_HunteR Member Posts: 43

Thanks and...

Which Game is ToA? image

The Cowardly ones Often Die Before their True Death;the Brave ones Prove the Death Only once.

"...Issuru..."

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

trials of atlantis, expansion for daoc.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• ToboldTobold Member Posts: 21

There once were 400,000 people playing EQ, but the number (and the game) might be a bit outdated now. SWG announced over 250,000 subscribers after the first month. DAoC has probably a bit less, although I personally preferred it over EQ, and DAoC has probably the best PvP system around.

None of the games with hundreds of thousands of players has a downloadable client, unfortunately.