Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats your fav wepon (any era as long as u've seen an image of it)

Comments

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

..my favorite weapon is the bomb

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Secrets

*bumping thread*
    I've got two .50AE Desert Eagles, Mark XIX edition.
    Both forged with Titanium Carbon Nitride.
    .50AE Jacketed Hollow Point .300 grain ammunition
    You can't even imagine how cool they look. haha! They're my babies.

still not as much punch as 45 D rounds, with the same recoil.

and still not as effective as a 1911 colt.......

never seen the thrill of dessert eagles, when you  miniaturize the 50cal round and get their round capacity they make it shorter and it is equal to a 45.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Levithian_66Levithian_66 Member Posts: 143

My favourite weapon... would be the British Longbow for a ranged weapon. My friend and I went out target practicing, and he brought his compound and I brought my longbow I've had for ... I think eight years now. I could hit a target dead on at 50-75 yards. For laugh I said okay lets try 125 yards now. He shot AT it with his compound and went about 10 yards short. I took my longbow and hit it about 4 inches from the kill zone... Anyways, thats my favourite archery weapon, because it takes skill to use, there is no sight, pure skill..

Also another favourite weapon would be the Naginata with extended pole. Gives you a good reach, and its a very versatile weapon in any case. I used to have one, but it was stolen one time when my house was robbed, along with my gun case, and other various swords like the longsword, shortsword, and fairly nice katana..

Heh, another weapon I like to use for fun is the 12 gauge shotgun. Putting holes through trees, and shooting at combines from 200 yards away with slugs is always fun :PP

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

This is interesting

Thunder 5

useless, but interesting. And also, strangely, not illegal except for 3 states.

• XvKillJoyvXXvKillJoyvX Member Posts: 39

Two giant fish!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Hifructose

This is interesting
    Thunder 5

I like that. Is there a cheap replica of the old western revolvers around that price?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by Hifructose

This is interesting
    Thunder 5

I like that. Is there a cheap replica of the old western revolvers around that price?

Yes but by western revolvers i assumed you mean the 45 colt peace maker and other such guns with barrels around 10 inches.

those are whats commonly seen as western revolvers especially in the movies and crap.

when indeed there were several other makers around then Smith and wesson made 32 cal compact, and the brittish had an effold(sp?) that was 32 cal and nice. Also there were the deringers(pocket pistosl hookers wear in westers)

all of these except for the deringer and teh effold(was later bought by einfield) are still in production.

not everyone in the west carried a huge huge gun, in fact i would say they were slightly impractical after about 1850 when they made the switch from wire made barrels(could only fire blackpowder because they werent as strong) to the barrels of today.

simple because if you dont see my gun then i have an automatic advantage. because seriously if a guy walks into a bar with 2 10 inch barrel colt Peacemakers i know he wants to start shit. but i quietly have a smith and wesson 32 caliber in my pocket i bet i can get more shots off then him simply because he will get shot if he moves his hand wrong.

its just our movie culture has glorified the colt peace maker. When indeed it was merely an equal to the other guns of the day.

Not to mention the initial henry(first repeating rifle) was 32 caliber and smith and wesson was the first to make a pistol shoot the same round.

Later when the 1872 winchester(rifle used in nearly every western) came out in a 40 and 45 cal, the colts could do the same thing but colts didnt miniaturize.

so early western after say 1850 to 1870 colt was not the pre dominant company where.

but i give them credit for making the first repeating revolver in the 1836 colt naval revolver(not a cartridge gun)

so which western gun to you refer as you can see i have some knowledge.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• cryoracryora Member Posts: 367

The Redeemer

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

Vergeltung I gotta admit you seem to know your shit about guns. Nice!

--------------------------------------------

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

I would have to say my favorite weapons that I have seen in a game are:

1) Ivy's ChainSword (Soul Caliber)- I mean come on how fun would that be to use
    2) The Rail Gun (Perfect Dark) - Friends would never want to play Hide N' Seek anymore

As for a weapon I have actually handled:

1) Bows - They just fasinate me

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• cryoracryora Member Posts: 367

I've never used any real weapon, but I did build a car-15 out of paper and pretend to shoot it at people. It fell apart..

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I have come across the most deadly weapon ever created.

The BB minigun

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• KyryKyry Member Posts: 30
    I personally like all the weapons I have created myself. Yes I have drawn them out,so there are images of them. But mostly my most favorite weapon is my Mind,since the Mind is one of the greatest weapons anyone can have. image

Kyr

It Doesn't Matter Anymore....My Heart has Broken....But I Can Not Die....Oh My Goddess,I Can Not Die....(Song of Grief)(©KE)

• MUHzzxK0MUHzzxK0 Member Posts: 389
    a rusty spoon! image

Originally posted by Kiamde

The BB minigun

only illegal BB gun every because that isnt a chain gun the mechanism would sound different.....

thtas a vulcan, a chain gun wouldnt have that accuracy.

if i remember correctly the patent on vulcans is still a US military secret.... even though ever military has them

but damn that must have taken time, money, an engineer, one hell of a gunsmith

he would have to make that a custom hand built mechanism to fire that caliber and as far as i know i didnt think you could shrink one of those mechanisms......

they had some very very brilliant minds behind that hopefully they dont get arrested..... because that is illegal.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Vergeltung
    The BB minigun
    only illegal BB gun every because that isnt a chain gun the mechanism would sound different.....
    if i remember correctly the patent on vulcans is still a US military secret.... even though ever military has them
    he would have to make that a custom hand built mechanism to fire that caliber and as far as i know i didnt think you could shrink one of those mechanisms......
    they had some very very brilliant minds behind that hopefully they dont get arrested..... because that is illegal.

You analyze things too much.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• xxSymphonyxxxxSymphonyxx Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by Vergeltung

The BB minigun

Analyzing things is a good thing. Requires thinking power. And if the gun is a vulcan model and he's using that design...

1.How the hell did the guy get the design?

2.Wouldn't stealing that design be copyright infringement since it was patented?

I agree the guys who did this probally are some of the greatest minds in the US. The planning behind this must have taken quite some time. (My guess about a decade) Chances are they have someone in the government that got them the design, they copied it, their inside contact returned it and no one found out. That's just my guess.

Oh yeah...I like Mankiri chains. Those are fun.

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

ut2k4 shock rifle.::::08::

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• imgoinghomeimgoinghome Member Posts: 13

Railgun from q3. feels great. owns.

:p

• xxSymphonyxxxxSymphonyxx Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by imgoinghome

Railgun from q3. feels great. owns.
    :p

I actually believe it is possible to create a railgun. The firing style is basically just like a nerf gun. but the matter of loading could cause some serious nuclear
     damage to you. So actually thinking on this it would be an impractical idea kind of unless you find a way to load the material without touching it.

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

Instead of letting people have their fun he has to show off.

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Originally posted by Dinion

Instead of letting people have their fun he has to show off.

I guess 5 pages without a flame war starting was long enough for you two?
  • MoshpitMoshpit Member Posts: 65

heck im gonna say that my favorite weapon would be the Beretta M501 Sniper Rifle that things bad ass probably the coolest sniper rifle in the world.

dont care what you say sniper rifles rule.

and favorite weapon off games would be the covenant carbine off Halo 2 sry but tahta thing just owns all of you. lol

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

Originally posted by daeandor

I guess 5 pages without a flame war starting was long enough for you two?

Where in the world are you getting flame war from? nobodies been insulted. Do you reall consider "You over analyze" and "you're showing off" as flaming?

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.