Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US]The Nights Watch|PvP|NoSleep|DoorShare|30% Craft|Kits|Rust++

absoluteblkade3absoluteblkade3 Member Posts: 2

The Nights Watch is a Pvp no sleepers server for all kind of players. Whether you are a new player or a bandit who loves to raid you can come here and have a great time. We are currently at low population fluctuating between 5-13 players every night. Looking to grow :)

We have no sleepers, starter kit and really fast crafting speeds so new players can build faster and log-off with some of their items so they don't have to start over if they get raided in the night. Active non-abusive admins watch over the server daily. We promote pvp interaction whether is be an intense conversation, murder by rock, intense battles or full out war with other bandits all is good here if you stay within the rules. 

IP: 64.237.44.186:28125
PvP: On
Sleepers: Off 
Mod: Rust++
Door Sharing: (Share single doors with your whole group)
Crafting Timescale: 0.3 (30%)
Teamspeak: 23.29.125.6:10287

We have a ZERO tolerance for duping. glitching, hacking, and abusive admins. 

Server Rules: 
1. No whining about dying, admin abuse, or being raided
2. No duping, glitching, or hacking
3. No racism, sexism, or excessive smacktalk/drama
4. If you suspect hacking or foulplay, please contact Chad via TS3 23.29.125.6:10287

Comments

• absoluteblkade3absoluteblkade3 Member Posts: 2
       Server has come a long way, we have 5-13 people on at night. Added Rust++ changed the server settings a bit. Now i have a much better idea of how to run a server than i did when i started. Hope someone may hop on with us and have a good time. :)