Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Good MMO coming soon?

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
any good mmo coming february/march ?

Comments

• RattenmannRattenmann Member UncommonPosts: 613

"good" can be anything.

If you wanted personal opinions: no. Nothing. For the whole year and most likely not even 2015.

MMOs finally replaced social interaction, forced grouping and standing in a line while talking to eachother.

Now we have forced soloing, forced questing and everyone is the hero, without ever having to talk to anyone else. The evolution of multiplayer is here! We won,... right?

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Not really, I think ESO will be a blast for 3-4 months, I can't really see past that. Everything else I would play seems to be 4th qt 2014+
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330
    EQ Next landmark, although it may be different than what you want.  Other than that ESO on April 4th.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by feena750
    EQ Next landmark, although it may be different than what you want.  Other than that ESO on April 4th.

EQN:L could be omg 10 million plus players like minecraft. Idk though will have to see.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • BoreilBoreil Member UncommonPosts: 448
    Soon ... no  not really at all, in a few years maybe.

• FehdFehd Member UncommonPosts: 64
    The only game am looking for now is Arche Age , should be out summer this year .
  • SirPKsAlotSirPKsAlot Member Posts: 224
    EQ Next should be in beta testing by end of March

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

• tiagotbp190tiagotbp190 Member Posts: 28
    Archeage coming soon, i hope...
  • IsomanIsoman Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Look into the upcoming mmos and see what peaks your interest. Don't be intimidated by someone else's opinion. No one can tell you what is worth playing or not. Only you can decide that for yourself.
  • rjjii1980rjjii1980 Member Posts: 4

I've been wondering the same thing for awhile.  So bored with this old stuff.  At least they are free, but SWTOR and Rift are scraping the bottom of the barrel for me right now. 

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

I'd say TESO and EQN Landmark - both look good to me.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• malratsmalrats Member UncommonPosts: 21

Keep an eye out for WildStar, likely out this spring.

And it's a LOT of fun. Tons.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    For me personally it's ESO, and ArcheAge - though I doubt the latter will be anytime soon (aren't they still in some kind of pre-alpha with friends and family only over at Trion?).

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• GiffenGiffen Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Originally posted by SirPKsAlot
    EQ Next should be in beta testing by end of March

EQ Next LANDMARK may be but EQ Next won't be for another year or so.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Define "good mmo" and you'll probably get better answers.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• halpyhalpy Member UncommonPosts: 42

Honestly it's only Feb and Mar. How many could there possibly be?