Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Servers might be a bad idea atm

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I have the game for quite a while now but didn't play it much since it's still in alpha BUT I watch a bunch of youtubers who play the game.

The official servers having hackers is kinda known so I'd advise you on staying as far as possible from them and play on players made servers which have actual people banning them.

The video below is from one perspective of a youtuber who mentions other youtubers who worked hard together in forming a base trough out several weeks which got to the point of them losing everything to 3-4 hackers that apparently have been holding everyone back for more than a month by camping airdrops. (Only possible way to create explosives is from looting an airdrop)

It's pretty sad really and made me furious that such people could be still hacking on the official servers for so long and nothing done for them. This specific youtuber also tried to make a ban request on their forum and got a 3 day ban for it....

I don't know what else to say but watch the bottom video and judge yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hafXonvf7FY

The game is great even in alpha so if you are interested in the game don't be afraid of hackers I played it a couple of times on player made servers (There's a TON) and haven't spotted one.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

The Call of Duty franchise has made more money than any small time developer and has allowed MASSIVE cheating for years.I quit supporting that franchise because of it,was so bad i would literally see cheats on 75% of the servers.

It is funny to see where it all began in Unreal and Quake and now we see less cheating there but tons in newer games.I can't even remember the last cheat i saw playing Unreal or Quake but i have seen cheating in 90% of other games i have played.

If nobody cares,then you should do the same,don't support them.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.