Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waiting in Europe!

I heard it wasn't released over here in the UK until march.. and i'll be damned if i'm waiting that long :)

Pre-ordered mine from www.importmadness.com , and it says there're shipping the orders today! (30/10/03) - obviously have to wait for the Americans to get out of bed first,as it's probably around 4am there as i write this, heh.

Therefore i should have it before too long, lord forbid anything to go wrong with the order image

So did anybody else in Europe decide to get FFXI imported?

Comments

• cyphorcyphor Member UncommonPosts: 131
    image ordered my copy from the same site just over a week ago, looking forward to playing it but also waiting on a radeon 9600xt which is coming sometime early november when its released in the uk, not sure if il try ffxi untill i get my new graphics card as only got a geforce 2 in atm and dont want my first experiences to be ruined by having 2 fps image

• BuggedOutBuggedOut Member Posts: 63

Hey i wouldn't judge your computers performance on Neocron :P

I've played Neocron since february/march - suprised to see another "runner" on this forum, seems most on here haven't even heard of it! I still play it to this day, but will most probably be cancelling my account once i recieve FFXI :D

you can always try out the FF benchmark,if you haven't already,to see how it's going to run.. i forget the link.. but it's around somewhere.

(BTW, on NC i play on Saturn - chars: Epimetheus,Khange Khodah,Ape,Random PKer,Radamez (which I'm on the NC forums as). ) :)

• cyphorcyphor Member UncommonPosts: 131

Hi, yeah been playing nc since the begining of retail but think il be canceling when i get ffxi or soon after. Its a good game just been playing it too long now, seen most things it has to offer.

And heh dont think il judge performance on nc image ive ran the benchmark but on low rez only get about 1500 with my geforce 2, think il be able to run it but not very well, no doubt il get to anxious and just install and log on b4 i get my 9600xt anyway image

Oh and on nc forum im cyphor chars are:

Sycal-pluto-apu

Sycal-Saturn-ppu

Predetor-Saturn-rifle pe

Apache-Saturn-pistol pe

Target Practice-Saturn-droner spy

Im not very active atm as been starting to loose interest in the game, hence really looking forward to ffxi image

• KimvbbKimvbb Member Posts: 47
    YAY!  Thanks for posting that link!  I was going to have my parents ship it to me from America, but it takes ages to get here.