Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i want help on ph version

flamer4everflamer4ever Member Posts: 6

i think that some one here play the ph version, i have a question
i downloaded the game install it then i tried to play it but a problem happened, when i click at the game a window appered wrote on it ((connecting to launcher update server)) then after 30-40 esc it closed automaticly like nothing happened, i tried it again but the same thing happened, can you plz help me
? ::::37::::::37::::::37::::::37::::::37::::::37::

Comments

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Yet another question about the phRFO. DONT PLAY IT! There are many topics about this. Any country outside philippines is banned from playing. Just wait for US/UK version.

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• I_am_stupidI_am_stupid Member Posts: 70

Well first of all we need you to answer a few questions, then maybe we can help you.

First, Where do you live?

Second, what's your computer's specs (operating system, hard drive, memory, graphics card, etc.)

Third, not really a question but you need to do this if you want to play, change the timezone of your computer to GMT+08:00 Beijing, etc. and unistall the game and reinstall it.

• flamer4everflamer4ever Member Posts: 6

well i dont live in those 5 places (tiwan,china.Us,Uk,japan)
    i have Amd athlon X2
    1G ram
    512k internet speed

so what the problem????????????????????

• sizzflairsizzflair Member UncommonPosts: 29
    IP Block for sure
  • I_am_stupidI_am_stupid Member Posts: 70

Well, did you change your time zone, and also go to http://rfboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?act=announce&f=7&id=23 to tell the ph people what your ip is.