Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voxel pre-view Neos game play

NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157

Hi all just released a new video showing of some footage of Neos Land and also the basics of our Voxel Engine. Closed Alpha is scheduled for end of February so visit our website to pledge to get in.

www.neojac.com
www.arcfall.com

Comments

• NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Hmm

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

You haven't given us enough information about the game to determine how the battle lines should be drawn.  We need to know if we should hate it because it's like an old school game or if we should hate it because it is F2P or what.  At the very least you have to tell us how many people are working on this so we can tell you it's not enough/not the right combination of people/we know better than you how to do this because we've never built a game before.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
    There is allot of information on the website as well as many round tables which we have done.  Do any one see the link to the video as I cant see it on the forum post and have tried diferent ways to insert it.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• BruhzaBruhza Member UncommonPosts: 391
    Originally posted by lizardbones

You haven't given us enough information about the game to determine how the battle lines should be drawn.  We need to know if we should hate it because it's like an old school game or if we should hate it because it is F2P or what.  At the very least you have to tell us how many people are working on this so we can tell you it's not enough/not the right combination of people/we know better than you how to do this because we've never built a game before.

^ib4t fans. I like your style.