Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmmm mmorpg focused on guilds?

DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67

Hello. I have been searching around for an mmorpg that is basically focused and constructed around guilds or "factions". What I mean is to have many guild or faction features and guild vs guild wars etc. In a few words, it needs to have:

- Meaningful guild system: guild halls, ranks, guild quests etc

- GvG system or a system that is based on faction vs faction wars etc. A game to give you an example would be RF Online. That game had a great guild system and also 3 faction pvp on daily basis. It was also very meaningful since the win or lose of the war would affect the entire faction/race. I would love to play again something like that.

- Decent 3D graphics. It doesn't have to be anything crazy but not 4-5 years ago.

I don't know if something like that exists. At the moment I am playing Tera online which is pretty good for some of its features and keeps me busy. I also jump on Rift sometimes and Neverwinter when im really bored. Other games that are installed on my pc are Aura kingdom just for the pet system and TSW which I love it for its lore and aesthetics. Please tell me if such a game exists. Thanks again!

Comments

• plat0nicplat0nic Member Posts: 301
    Eldevin has all this however the graphics might not be up to par for yhou considering it's a browser game.. see my sig and mesasge me in game if you want someoen to take you around and keep you healed :)

Main Game: Eldevin (Plat0nic)
    2nd Game: Path of Exile (Platonic Hate)

• SirPKsAlotSirPKsAlot Member Posts: 224
    Yeah, Eldevin has a pretty active guild community, lots of recruitment happening on their forums. You might also consider Mortal Online which is basically join-a-guild-or-be-ganked-mercilessly-in-the-wilderness gameplay.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

• DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Hmm eldevin sounds good on paper but it doesn't seem the kind of gameplay I am going for. I've tried Mortal before but I have raged quite dozens of times when I lost everything lol. I am looking for something more like RF online if you know that game. It had excellent  3 faction massive wars which actually were fun and had a purpose. Can't find something like that anymore...
  • karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Doesnt exist sorry. 
  • SirPKsAlotSirPKsAlot Member Posts: 224
    I'm sorry to say the only current game I know of that is based on player-ran factions and guilds is a text-based game, don't know if you're into that, but the game is focused on enforced roleplay (except on private channels) and players becoming leaders in factions and waging war with other factions. Has a political system for government elections and stuff, usually about 400+ players during peak hours.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

• lunatiquezlunatiquez Member UncommonPosts: 381

Guild Wars 2?

There is no guild hall as far as i remember, but there are guild quests and such

Your guild can also take an important part in the World vs World

• DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Guld wars 2 has guild features? Last time i checked it out there were a few quests and thats it. Did they put anything worth playing for? What I am looking for is meaningful guild or faction wars. Guess that is too much to ask these days...
  • gbaker59gbaker59 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Stronghold Kingdoms?