Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty Ice Sculp..ahhh omigod!

guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

This thing must have took some time toset it up like this.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1114/

never anger teh sculpture.

It..Burns..

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

well....that sure did sucked!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Mikesta707Mikesta707 Member Posts: 338

lol...

Am I ever wrong??

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    ...that was a really nice sculpture. I don't know why anyone would want to destroy it unless they was jealous.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• MUHzzxK0MUHzzxK0 Member Posts: 389

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    ...that was a really nice sculpture. I don't know why anyone would want to destroy it unless they was jealous.

I don't think they intented to destroy it ::::03::

• Lunchbox76Lunchbox76 Member Posts: 294
    Ya I dont think he did it on purpose unless he was going for a record or something. But damn I'm sure he had a big hanger over the next day after he got really drunk later that night. I would have been really pissed if that happened to me. That thing was beautiful as far as Ice sculputures go.

Playing Fallen Earth.

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Im not an expert by any means but to make a sculptre look like that one you have to invest serious time in it. plus the ice fallin nearly killed em. im just wondering why he didin't try to melt off the supports then shift in weight wouldn't have been as fast.

It..Burns..

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

I think they had made some kind of bet which consisted in the sculpture being able to stand if they cut these small ice sticks..... like the middle pillar was enough. Guess they were wrong ::::15::

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld