Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow or FFXI

i havent play either of these games what one seems to be better for a full time player and witch game will laster longer? thanks

fdsfsdfdsf

Comments

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    World of warcraft, but that wont help since your asking in the WoW fourms where we are all fan boys here.
  • and2002and2002 Member Posts: 28

true but a atleast onefanboy should say wwitch one would laster longer i think i like the look of wow more

fdsfsdfdsf

• battleaxe22battleaxe22 Member UncommonPosts: 303

wow ftw : p

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    If you have lots of time on your hands and like grouping...alot...get FFXI if not get WoW.
    well i dont like to sit there and try to find a half decent group for hourrs and each day is different depends if i go out with friends thatday or not so far i think im gonna choose Wow FTW

fdsfsdfdsf

• WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by and2002
    well i dont like to sit there and try to find a half decent group for hourrs and each day is different depends if i go out with friends thatday or not so far i think im gonna choose Wow FTW

Good call :)

Welcome to the community. Now go roll a horde character :)

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Originally posted by Wordaen

Originally posted by and2002

Good call :)

Welcome to the community. Now go roll a horde character :)

ignore Wordaen. Alliance for the win. Always. in the Heart. we will break those Horde clowns... just wait and see once we get the human king back, remove dragon influences, kick out the moron of the Archdruid and change the dwarven advisor we are all set... aye.. Oh yes, do you happen to have around some goblin lifter able to lift.... about 2 million towns? we have a giant tree to transplant cause the ground there is not good enough....

Oh! and Horde are evil. they killed the Winter revelers in stormwind outside camp.. bad.. bad horde!

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

dont worry NE FOREVER xD i love them little buggers no insults to other races

fdsfsdfdsf