Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy New Year!!!

DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

Happy new year to you all, especially Accretia! Bellato and Cora, this coming year will be your end, but nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it :)

-Dakkanon
Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

Comments

• sizzflairsizzflair Member UncommonPosts: 29

Happy new year everyone as well image

• LadyTygerLadyTyger Member Posts: 136

Happy New Year all!

I hope your new year brings happiness and lots of gaming! ::::08::

Be sweet and be safe.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

yup happy new year all :)

watch RF online be #1 mmorpg lol

• chunkey_beffchunkey_beff Member Posts: 6

happy new years all see you online in the pvp :P

• I_am_stupidI_am_stupid Member Posts: 70

RF Online is probably not going to be #1 though it will swell up to be in the top ten I think.
    Anyways, the new year's gonna be pretty awesome with Star Trek Online Beta hoping to come out and ROSE Online is pretty sweet as well. School... the enemy of games will be tougher but the bright side is that the games will improve. May the new year give us much more memories so in the future we can look back at our dramatic life with joy.

• binjuicebinjuice Member Posts: 363

Happy New Year to you people too, 21 hours ago. Anyway, Twas a good year for Gaming, and now It will be an even BETTER One. Hope you all get those Cora and Accretia built up enough, so when I come crashing through with my Black MAU I won't have to fight myself.... =P

"Just because there are other colours to use in chat does not mean you have to use them..." - Please follow