Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone found a way to translate Russian CBT?

BearKnightBearKnight Member CommonPosts: 461

There was a project made by the Russians for the Korean beta, but they abandoned it post-release. It translated 90% of all the text in the game from Korean to English.

Now the Russian CBT needs the same thing, but none is working on it :'(. Anyone found anything? I have a valid account with characters i've made sitting on it, but it's VERY hard to play with all the Russian type. 

It seems it is still possible, but none are motivated enough to try!

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    No, if people already did it once, then you may be able to use the file from that to try to play it in english, but if you can't then I'm sure those same people just don't feel like doing it all again. There's only a select few that actually care enough to translate it for everyone, and if those people already did it once then we may be out of luck.
  • EigetsuEigetsu Member UncommonPosts: 16
    All quest are easy to do, there is no need in translation. If you need translation for craft items, just use google translate and you will learn russian item names, luckly its more readable than korean hangul.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Why not play on the Korean server then if you can get that one translated?

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

Meh, quests that don't require is a bad sign already.

But which game today does require quest reading. So I guess it's ok

• EigetsuEigetsu Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Originally posted by jazz.be

Meh, quests that don't require is a bad sign already.

But which game today does require quest reading. So I guess it's ok

Exactly.

• KeksXKeksX Member UncommonPosts: 47

Yes, comparing Morrowind to an MMO is totally legit :P

That being said, yes people found out how to translate it. Russians mostly. Personally I do not know anything about and don't really care too, UI is simple and quests too which is imho a good thing. Only thing disappointing is that you don't have any clue of the lore, but I can easily live with that!

• Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

Just wait for the Trion alpha client getting leaked.

Take the english language tables

exchange with russian version

profit