Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GOG.com Winter Sale has started--Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics Free...

TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

GOG.com Winter sale has started. they have a lot of great classic games and even newer titles. New sales every day.

Also GOG is giving away Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactic free through Saturday.

http://www.gog.com/

Comments

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    thank you
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Looks like their web system is taking a pounding.  Frequent fails and retries.  Got my F2 started, thanks!

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Second that, thanks for posting. I have both Fallouts (+ a bundle one) on disc, but it's still cool to get it digitally as well, especially for free :)

And while I speak numerous times against origin or arc or ignite or steam or ... etc., GOG is different. They're the closest to the original "buy a game" concept, with no mandatory (and sh*tty) client, no DRM, multiple downloads, etc.

Not to mention they have many older games, and those are better than the new ones anyways :) GOG rocks.

(and in the first surprise box there's the Deus Ex 2, for some 2ish dollars... a bargain - even though I have that too on disc)

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

site must be getting seriously flooded

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Disregard :)