Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smoooooches and Squeezes for everyone !

shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Big hugs and kisses for everyone on New Year !!! I hope everyone has a wonderful time and this be a great year for you all.

I'm going with my boy to Monreal, Yay !!! We're going to party it up with some friends and be silly. My man surprised me by getting us a room as this super fantastic swanky hotel, with a huge king size bed, gigantic bubly bath and a view of downtown that is apparently amazing. Then he said I'm going to be spoiled all day tomorrow with more surprises, /sigh, such a sweety.

Anyways, have fun everyone and please be very very safe.

Comments

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

yea, yea, Happy New year... whenever it comes, let it be great for everyone, let every1 get a better live and another PWNZR char in the biggest upcoming MMORPG ::::20::... lol

Hey shae, is it good if your boyfriend gets a room with a huge bed? I mean, that way he might be telling you he doesn't like to sleep all tigh with you ::::34:: j/k, but I saw something like this in supper informative program that is FRIENDS.

Happy New Year people!.. I won't be here around midnight, so I just leave my vote now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Y'know, I'm so happy that I'm staying in and playing Irth while drunk.

Have fun everyone.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Zepee

yea, yea, Happy New year... whenever it comes, let it be great for everyone, let every1 get a better live and another PWNZR char in the biggest upcoming MMORPG ::::20::... lol
    Hey shae, is it good if your boyfriend gets a room with a huge bed? I mean, that way he might be telling you he doesn't like to sleep all tigh with you ::::34:: j/k, but I saw something like this in supper informative program that is FRIENDS.
    Happy New Year people!.. I won't be here around midnight, so I just leave my vote now!

hehe oh dear no, I can't blame him for that. I'm one of those sleep kickers, I've given him my fair share of sleep abuse over the year, he deserves one peacefull nights rest in the same bed as me :).
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    The family has a ball and chain on me to stay at home for new years. So you know how that goes, but I'm going to have some fun next week. Chasing girls. Happy New Year!

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    HEHE thanks Shae, Happy new year to you and everyone else too! I'm going to this Trailer Park new year at a fancy pub tonight with my new gf. Ricky and Mr. Leahy from Trailer Park Boys are gonna be there! I'm gonna get my picture taken with them.imageimageimageimage

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    The family has a ball and chain on me to stay at home for new years. So you know how that goes, but I'm going to have some fun next week. Chasing girls. Happy New Year!

i have to spend tonight with my girlfriend and since this day coincides with one of my personal holidays shes supposable treating me.

but i dont like it when people plan surprises for me.....

but i cant drink anything thats a juice, soda,or alcholol. because i have irritations in my asaphogus and throat.

it is going to be terrible.

and my friends bought 3 kegs, a whole mini bar practically, and have the ability to make any mixed drink.

however i wont be in hell it might be nice to have a nice private romantic new years eve....

i usually spend this holiday plastered as hell.

but ill give this a shot.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Vergeltung

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

i have to spend tonight with my girlfriend and since this day coincides with one of my personal holidays shes supposable treating me.

but i dont like it when people plan surprises for me.....

but i cant drink anything thats a juice, soda,or alcholol. because i have irritations in my asaphogus and throat.

it is going to be terrible.

and my friends bought 3 kegs, a whole mini bar practically, and have the ability to make any mixed drink.

however i wont be in hell it might be nice to have a nice private romantic new years eve....

i usually spend this holiday plastered as hell.

but ill give this a shot.

your girl might be giving you a little snack on the countdown image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

damn, a huge new years lan would have been cool!::::01:: ok, im a nerd so-what!