Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subliminal Message

BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Jingle Bells is evil!!!

no one ruin it for the rest of us or I'll cut ur frigen head off!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/jinglebells.html

Comments

• Mikesta707Mikesta707 Member Posts: 338

The first time i saw that, i got kind of scared... i guess... eh.

off topic: I love that baby getting punted

Am I ever wrong??

• ZivaDominiZivaDomini Member Posts: 442

Those are becoming so well known that they don't even work anymore.  Seriously, I already had my volume turned down before I even listened to it.  They've just become so predictable.

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

i thought i had seen them all, oh god. I turned up my volume reaallly loud, because my dad was playing piano downstairs, and it was all dark in the room. I was sooo into it because I hadnt seen it before. Then it happened, I started cussing, threw off my headphones, and started twitching, than ran downstairs and turned on the lights.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by ZivaDomini

Those are becoming so well known that they don't even work anymore.  Seriously, I already had my volume turned down before I even listened to it.  They've just become so predictable.

ya but i mean how else are we gonna distract someone while we try to scare the crap out of em.

people wouldnt hear understand or care enough to find real scarry messages like "kill them all" in net videos.

but we need to find a new thing to put in net videos along the same lines.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• fawdfawd Member Posts: 367

Originally posted by Sackynut

i thought i had seen them all, oh god. I turned up my volume reaallly loud, because my dad was playing piano downstairs, and it was all dark in the room. I was sooo into it because I hadnt seen it before. Then it happened, I started cussing, threw off my headphones, and started twitching, than ran downstairs and turned on the lights.

You might want to see a doctor...

Twitching cant be good for you.

• DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198

"no one ruin it for the rest of us or I'll cut ur frigen head off!!!"

You guys are great for listening!

Oh well everyone else already commented so whatever, yeah its too predictable, I remember the first one that got me was one that said somthing like there are six things wrong about this picture. It was a room thing and then a face popped out, man when i saw that my heart like stopped for a couple of seconds.

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    OMG i had never seen that before my whole body got covered with goosebumps and i almost dropped my kid!

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by DeltaMaze

"no one ruin it for the rest of us or I'll cut ur frigen head off!!!"

You guys are great for listening!
    Oh well everyone else already commented so whatever, yeah its too predictable, I remember the first one that got me was one that said somthing like there are six things wrong about this picture. It was a room thing and then a face popped out, man when i saw that my heart like stopped for a couple of seconds.

the see britney spears naked one was the one that got all over the net and was entierly unstopable.

but they have so many variations of these and some of us caught on sooner then others but now im sick of them

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• VrielVriel Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by ZivaDomini
    Those are becoming so well known that they don't even work anymore. Seriously, I already had my volume turned down before I even listened to it. They've just become so predictable.

LMFAO!!!

The only one that ever got me was the car comercial video. Every time I see one now I just know right away. I guess I have good intuition...or something... I was looking away from the screen, on purpose, brefore it happened lol!

As for original ones, the best ones I've seen are on liquidgeneration.com. They always have new ones, and my lil brother falls for em everytime lol.

Just another gamer...

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

This is actually the second time I see something liek this...

The first time a friend had already been telling me about a thing he had seen on the net where you had to pay attention and then a face popped out to scare you. Figure out it was a game where you had to move the mouse between some walls without touching them and in the end you were supposed to be scared by the face.

This time, I already suspected it.... but my hert still got a lil' faster. ::::02::

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

It helped me get my bowels moving thanks BobCrazyton! ::::28::

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

I found a site before that had a ton of subliminal messages hidden in songs like the britteny spears one and then the pokemon rap where it said "I love satan, I love satan..."

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Lol i googled it.

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

I only got up to the "Kiss, kiss..." one and i got kinda scared.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Lol i googled it.
    http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
    I only got up to the "Kiss, kiss..." one and i got kinda scared.

I've always loved those.  Although the Eminem and Britney spears ones I had not heard before.  I think my friends even tried to send Pink that we found the secret lyrics in 1980.
  • ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Hehe I enjoy getting scared from thoes image
  • DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Ah, yes, sublimidal messages...

Some believe they truly are the devil's work and some believe they're fake and others believe the artist put it their on purpose.

What do you belive is true? image

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Originally posted by DaEm0n

Ah, yes, sublimidal messages...
    Some believe they truly are the devil's work and some believe they're fake and others believe the artist put it their on purpose.
    What do you belive is true? image

Anyways the real sumlimidal messages I think they are fake but I will listen to why you think they woulden't be fake.
  • DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Hehe. It's just that people believe differently. (^_^)

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• Tyson03Tyson03 Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by Vriel

LMFAO!!!

The only one that ever got me was the car comercial video. Every time I see one now I just know right away. I guess I have good intuition...or something... I was looking away from the screen, on purpose, brefore it happened lol!

As for original ones, the best ones I've seen are on liquidgeneration.com. They always have new ones, and my lil brother falls for em everytime lol.

Lmfao! You saw that one too? Where it's all peaceful and the car is driving...it pans out to the sky and AHHHHHHHHHH!

My dad got me SOOOO bad with that one, lmao. Not to mention he had a fun time with it too. He found a good stereo system and showed everyone who came into the computer room, lol.