Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it just me or D3 is one of a kind?

1235»

Comments

• sportsfansportsfan Member Posts: 431
    Originally posted by Keylogger_007

If you think D3 is good you should try D2 with Meridian XL or something.

D3 was good in hardcore. It had a perfect working hardcore Gold only economy. Fantastic game experience because you traded with future dead avatars in a perma death game experience.

Searching for Mats to sell, crafting to sell gear and gems to trade. Fabulous. 

Sadly that new dwarf developper never even played hardcore.

D3 = dead for me and it WAS a unique game, now it is a kid's game with very limited long term value without that hardcore economy.

Waiting for D4 or even better: World of Diablo where trading will be worthwhile in hardcore again.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

This is a perfect example of different people like different things. I care a lot less about the hardcore economy, and i am mainly going for great action combat, and easy exploration of builds & skills. And D3 is *the* game for that.

Some of the new skills, and class changes will make RoS very fun to play.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494
    It's only you
    sorry for you  beeing alone

Originally posted by RelGn
    It's only you
    sorry for you  beeing alone

Nah he is not alone. I am with him.

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

After having a break of a year, I have returned to D3. Farming some paragon levels and keys for wardens, which I will spend when 2.0.1 hits short before RoS.

Got hyped when I played on PTR. Paragon points, where you can put points and make somewhat of a difference with your character. I really missed that feature instead of just being a static dummy where you change your spells from time to time.

Also, item drops where you actually can use the gear also helps alot for me. On LIVE I enver got any good items, but on PTR I was just swimming in those. Felt good, allmost D2 nostalgic.

Originally posted by MikeJezZ

After having a break of a year, I have returned to D3. Farming some paragon levels and keys for wardens, which I will spend when 2.0.1 hits short before RoS.

Got hyped when I played on PTR. Paragon points, where you can put points and make somewhat of a difference with your character. I really missed that feature instead of just being a static dummy where you change your spells from time to time.

Also, item drops where you actually can use the gear also helps alot for me. On LIVE I enver got any good items, but on PTR I was just swimming in those. Felt good, allmost D2 nostalgic.

I think they are still playing with drop rates. However, since they are closing the AH, i expect drop rate will be MUCH better than before.

I am all prepared to have some fun when RoS hit.